Community > Other Toy Lines

The Walking Dead

<< < (44/47) > >>

McMetal:
I think they have some very limited articulation, but nowhere near the level they do now.

I received my Wave 9 figures from TRU.com yesterday, fantastic effort all around. At least they went out with a bang.

McMetal:
FYI, some of these guys are starting to show up at ROSS (Dress for Less Success) if you need 'em. I picked up a Flu Walker for $5.99 yesterday. Not quite as good as the $5 Gamestop clearance from awhile back, but not too shabby.

McMetal:
Just in time for the season premiere, I finally found the new Daryl & Motorcycle 5" set at TRU today. Man it seems like forever ago that they first showed this off. It was supposed to be the very last TV style 5" toy until they announced Aaron and Constable Rick-io. Can't wait for those guys!

GrandMoffNick:
Saw the new comic book wave at TRU. How can you not want the Glenn smashed in head?

McMetal:
Found some Woodbury Ricks @ ROSS today for the low, low price of $3.99. I think that's the cheapest I've ever seen for this line. Had to pick up a couple at that price.

Also been seeing a few of the building sets popping up randomly at Ross, Tuesday Morning, etc. I grabbed another Governors Room set for $13.   ;D

Walgreens exclusive Constable Rick and Aaron should be hitting any day now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version