Community > Other Toy Lines

The Walking Dead

<< < (45/47) > >>

McMetal:
The brand new Walgreens exclusive Constable Rick figure is out! I stumbled across one at lunch today, very cool surprise. Hopefully Aaron shows up soon.

McMetal:
Major wish granted this weekend with McF reveal of an upcoming TV Negan/Glenn 2-pack.  ;D ;D

Also TV Sasha coming to Walmart. So happy they relented on killing off the 5" TV line.

GrandMoffNick:

--- Quote from: McMetal on February 19, 2017, 12:07 PM ---Major wish granted this weekend with McF reveal of an upcoming TV Negan/Glenn 2-pack.  ;D ;D

Also TV Sasha coming to Walmart. So happy they relented on killing off the 5" TV line.

--- End quote ---

I'm excited for that TV 2 pack too, but....... weren't you one of the biggest "haters" of the TV Negan/Glenn outcome?

McMetal:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on February 19, 2017, 06:58 PM ---
I'm excited for that TV 2 pack too, but....... weren't you one of the biggest "haters" of the TV Negan/Glenn outcome?

--- End quote ---

For sure, but not having Negan as a TV figure was just such a glaring omission, I'm just relieved they will finally make one. And Sasha too for that matter. Glad to get anything out of this line really.

McMetal:
Picked up Walgreens exclusive Aaron today. Awesome figure, one of the best humans they have done. Can't wait for Sasha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version