Community > Other Toy Lines

The Walking Dead

<< < (11/37) > >>

John C:
I want them to make a Glenn vs Lucille figure  >:D

bobafett14:
Love this show!  One of my all time favs!

Plus just saw the new ad cards at mylocal comic shop for the next season "Eye for and eye"

I just got all th various collectors edition Blu Ray's for Xmas..been watching everthing from the start again.  While the extras are really good, I jus wis there were moreof them.  Plus, I'd love to see more of the comic series in the extras, maybe some exclusve comic book stuff, or digital copies of th originals, or a nice series showing the side by side comparisons of frames in the comic vs. the TV show...characters, places, zombies, etc. etc.

All good stuff!     

McMetal:
My friend called me this morning to report he saw two cases of Wave 3 fresh off the truck at TRU this morning. He asked if I wanted him to stash any and I said not, don't worry about it. By the time I got by there this evening, there was one Michonne left.  :(

She looks great, but I had had to pick just one to find, it would have been Merle. This TRU is notoriously suck at restocking WD figures, so my best bet is probably the comic shop route now.

Glad to see they reduced the packaging with this wave, I am starting to get pressed on space for this line already.

Greg:

--- Quote from: McMetal on February 23, 2013, 11:23 PM ---My friend called me this morning to report he saw two cases of Wave 3 fresh off the truck at TRU this morning. He asked if I wanted him to stash any and I said not, don't worry about it. By the time I got by there this evening, there was one Michonne left.  :(

She looks great, but I had had to pick just one to find, it would have been Merle. This TRU is notoriously suck at restocking WD figures, so my best bet is probably the comic shop route now.

Glad to see they reduced the packaging with this wave, I am starting to get pressed on space for this line already.

--- End quote ---

Check out Gamestop if you have one around. I found Wave 3 at four local stores, and for only $13 per figure. Unfortunately they are only getting the Autopsy Zombie at 1 per case, but the rest of the figures are at least doubled up so you should be able to have a relatively easy time getting the other three.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Greg on February 24, 2013, 12:35 AM ---Check out Gamestop if you have one around. I found Wave 3 at four local stores, and for only $13 per figure. Unfortunately they are only getting the Autopsy Zombie at 1 per case, but the rest of the figures are at least doubled up so you should be able to have a relatively easy time getting the other three.

--- End quote ---

Dude, thanks for this great suggestion!

We have like 20 Gamestops around here. The first one I hit up at lunch had all of Wave 3 in a display at the counter, and I was able to pick up everything I needed, and for a sweet $12.99 as you mentioned. =WINNING  ;D

I hope they continue to stock this stuff with future waves, maybe even some of the 2 and 3-packs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version