Community > Hall of Justice

Mattel Batman

<< < (21/21)

Brian:
I have to admit, part of me wants some of these toys from the Adam West Batman line that's coming up:

http://toynewsi.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=Mattel%2F60s_Batman&pic=00_Mattel_Adam_West_Batman.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0&sl=19932

At least a Batman and Robin.  I remember watching these after school growing up, even as goofy as it was.

EDIT:  Looking at some of the showroom pics at AFI.com, and it looks like Robin is only available in a 2 pack (with Batman) that appears to be packaged like they are climbing the side of a building like in the show.  That one may pull me in for at least that set.

John C:
I want the Batmobile.  I wish they'd make one for the Batman Unlimited line

Brian:
I was just watching the video review for the '66 Batmobile over at TNI, and it sounds like it is made kind of cheaply, with one solid piece if lightweight plastic. It seems like it still looks pretty nice, but I think it is supposed to run around $50 at TRU.  I have the Batman/Robin 2 pack on the way this week, and had thought about getting the Batmobile (always wanted a 6" scaled one), but I'm not sure now.  Watched the 2 pack review as well, those look pretty good.  Not sure if I will get any others yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version