Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

Realistic Battlepacks... Make Up What You Want!

(1/4) > >>

Jesse James:
Just thought this would be fun to discuss...  Make up whatever, between Ultimate or regular packs, kind of trying to stay within the basic guidelines Hasbro has set with BP's in past precedents.

Right off the bat...

-Yavin War Room...  New Dodonna, Yavin Technician Commander (Tech with the Fleet trooper style tan shirt) w/headset, Leia (or Fleet Trooper Head variant), & light-up War Room Table (or swap out one of the previous figures for the table).

-Yavin Ceremony...  Proper Ceremony Han, Ceremony Luke with proper skin color, Ceremony Leia (would be nice, but it'd be a new figure I'd assume), Rebel Officer (Honor Guard with new head & hat, more brown color).

-Yavin Base...  2x Fleet Trooper (2 Head Variants), Crow's Nest Accessory, Hangar Technician w/Light Wands & Han's Money/Box dealies

-Death Star Escape...  VOTC Han w/Stormtrooper Belt ala the new Luke, Repack new Vintage Luke, Chewbacca w/Stormtrooper blaster rifle, Leia

I'm always up for weird ideas...  This kind of popped into my head thanks to some other Battlepack talk, so share what you're thinking too.  Realistic packs aren't really likely anyway, but it's fun to speculate.

Scockery:
Detention Block Rescue: Luke and Han in Stormtrooper disguises with ball jointed hips, Imperial security officer (accurate one with holster), Death Star Trooper (one that sucks less).

Bespin Junk Room Rescue: Ugnaught (new head sculpt), "white" IG-88, Chewbacca, C-3PO in pieces.

Rebel Briefing (ROTJ): Rebel Officer, Mon Mothma update, Admiral Ackbar (new more opened mouthed head sculpt), another one of those Dressellians or somebody or maybe that nifty center table that's too big to make.

Jabba Palace Scuffle: Luke Skywalker, Gammorean Guard, Ishi Tibb, Beedo

Geonosian Defense: Geonosian warrior, sonic cannon (they never made), Geonosian drone

Yavin Briefing with the four guys in the front row.  :P

Never noticed that sinister black astromech back there.

CloneF13Y35:
Hey, this is a cool topic. SO the first thing that popped into my head is this:
Tatooine Dune Sea Conflict - with two of the VSC Tuskens, repack of one of the recent R2's, either a Luke or Obi-wan and possibly a NEW Tatooine damaged C-3PO.

McMetal:
Meh, something with NO re-packs would really be more of a step in the right direction, IMO. 4 all new figures.

JACKOFTRADZE:
(FYI - My BP sets are pure collector indulgence)

Imperial Curfew on Mos Eisley 
- Ackmena
- Y'Bith
- Ket Maliss
- Solomahal

Officers of the Empire
- Scanning Crew with V2 Head and Crate
- Admiral Ozzel (Needa body with a new head, choke hand and badge)
- Death Star Trooper (Gray + New head)
- Imperial Officer (Scanning Crew member in all Black)

Shadows of the Empire
- Vintage Luke Jedi with new Vest
- Leebo
- Snoova
- Lando in Imperial Armor
(Assuming the RS Curto Confirmation rumor of Guri and Dash coming this year)

Yavin Ceremony
- Leia Ceremony
- Luke Yavin (New head and actual skin color)
- Chewbacca (Screaming Tin pack version witout Snow deco)
- Han ceremony (Corrected)

Fighting Facial Hair of the Rebellion
- General Bob Hudsol
- General Jan Dodonna
- Porkins
- Biggs Pilot (On taller SA X-Wing body)

Life Day
- Chewbacca (early bird) with soft goods red robe
- Lumpy
- Maala
- Itchy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version