Author Topic: Hasbro Supercharge Your Giftcards & Cash Promo  (Read 11604 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Hasbro Supercharge Your Giftcards & Cash Promo
« on: March 21, 2011, 05:36 PM »
So how many of you applied for this at the start of the year?  Well if you did, watch your mailbox because I got my first freebie today...

I got a Deluxe Mandalorian w/Speederbike.  I sent for one or two more, I forget, but I'm anxious to see what my next item will be now.  I was hoping for this or Obi-Wan with the side-car BARC, so I was pleased at what I got from them. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Supercharge Your Giftcards & Cash Promo
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 05:52 PM »
Sweet!  I didn't send in until the last week of the promo so I know I still have time to wait.  I just checked at random SW/TF/Joe on the order forms so it will be interesting to see what pans out.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 06:24 PM »
I got two today, one freeco and clone and the other an armored scout tank. I should have a couple more coming, so here's hoping they are different! A very nice surprise, and my purchases were clearance items at Target, so these are just sweet gravy!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 08:17 PM »
Those are good ones too Dan...  I'd have probably dug the Tank more even because I never got that droid in either form...  I have others out, 1 or 2 anyway, so I'm curious what I may wind up getting.

I think for my secondary stuff I put down the GI Joe stuff and maybe a nerf gun.  Nerf guns are fun with cats/kids.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 09:50 PM »
Wow, nice scores guys!  I thought we would get old leftover stuff - not the cool new CW figures!  I sent mine in pretty early, so hope I still land a few SW Deeeeluxe.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 10:53 PM »
Yeah I'm a little shocked.  I expected red packages.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 02:58 AM »
I received the BARC Speeder w/ Obi-Wan Monday.  That's the one with the side car, Jesse.

I sent off for 6 total, the first one in early January and then the rest on 2/1 so I'm not expecting them to land for a few more weeks.  Of the 6 I sent in I did SW/Joe/IM2 on four of them and Joe/SW/SW on the other two, alternating with the Deluxe and Transformers option.

If it all pans out, hopefully I'll end up with four Deluxe SW items and a couple Joe vehicles.  I hadn't picked up any Deluxe sets before so if they don't double any up, I'm expecting good things.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 03:05 AM »
Cool stuff.  I passed on the Obi bike hoping to get one cheap down the road...  I'm kinda hoping for that one now, if I'm lucky.  I'm not turning my nose at anything though.  To me, this kinda stuff is a decent incentive...  I wish it happened more often, but alas it's pretty infrequent they do this stuff.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 09:17 AM »
good to hear these are coming.  I was pretty late on submitting mine.  pretty sure I put the GI Joe vehicles as #1 on each of mine cuz I didn't think they were worth the price tag of purchasing at retail but I will take a freebie - especially hoping for Joe pack with the figure I am pretty sure was called Night Fox.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 11:33 AM »
I got 5 of mine today:

1x Clone and Freeco
1x Obi and Freeco
3x Tactical Droid and Tank

Not a bad mix!  Would have been nice to land a Mando too, but 2 good guys and 3 Baddies is a nice mix.  Still have a few more on the way too. 

Nice promo Hasbro!
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 5, 2011, 10:11 PM »
I received another package today and got another Obi-Wan w/ BARC Speeder.  This has to be from the second batch I sent in on 2/1.  Four more to go.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #11 on: April 5, 2011, 11:35 PM »
I got a 2nd today as well...  And low and behold, I got my Tactical Droid set. :)  I'm a happy man!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 6, 2011, 12:17 AM »
I got 5 of mine today:

1x Clone and Freeco
1x Obi and Freeco
3x Tactical Droid and Tank

Not a bad mix!  Would have been nice to land a Mando too, but 2 good guys and 3 Baddies is a nice mix.  Still have a few more on the way too. 

Nice promo Hasbro!

I got one more order that I had shipped to my in-law's house: a set of two adorable Fur-Real eletronic pets. Figured I ordered enough SW and my daughter is going to love them!  I guess they must be shipping things either in batches by item or from different locations - this is from the last form I sent in.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #13 on: April 6, 2011, 12:37 AM »
Don't lie, they're yours.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 6, 2011, 01:55 AM »