Author Topic: Hasbro Supercharge Your Giftcards & Cash Promo  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Supercharge Your Giftcards & Cash Promo
« Reply #15 on: April 6, 2011, 08:14 AM »
My other item was some nerf guns, and they showed up as well. Thanks Hasbro!

Online iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 6, 2011, 11:20 AM »
I haven't received anything yet.  Guess I shouldn't have stuffed all 5 order forms/receipts into one envelope?

Oh well.   :-\
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 6, 2011, 02:39 PM »
When did you send them in?  I sent my second batch in on 2/1 and I got one of the 5 boxes from that mailing.  And it was just a couple weeks ago my first box came and that was from an order in early January.

I saw a lot of posts on the GI Joe forums where people are getting their second/third item instead of the Joe vehicle, and it sounded like some of them may have sent in thier forms a while before the deadline.  I'm not expecting to get Joe items on either of the two forms where I put that down as my #1 choice.  Still, if I get all SW items I'll be happy. 

Just hope I get a mix of them and not all Obi-Wan w/ BARC speeder.  Love to get the TX Droid or the Mandalorian with speeder mixed in.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 6, 2011, 07:37 PM »
Received the last 4 boxes today.  Two more Obi-Wan/BARC Speeders but I also got one each of the Mandalorian Speeder and Armored Scout Tank w/ Tactical Droid.

One Obi-Wan was definitely in place of the GI Joe fig/vehicle and was the second choice on that form.  I had another form with the Joe vehicle first and Star Wars Transformer second but also got a CW fig/vehicle set.

Even with getting 4 of the Obi-Wan sets, I'm still happy with the program.

JediJman, did you actually get Obi/Freeco or did you get Obi/BARC?  Because is sounds like they basically had the wave 2 sets available: Obi/BARC, Scout Tank/Tac Droid, Mando/Mando, and Freeco/Trooper.   Unless JJ got the Obi/Freeco, I don't think I've seen any reports of other Deluxe sets besides these.  No Cad Bane/Speeder, Plo Koon or even the new Boil/AT-RT.  I'll have to double-check that, though.

If anyone wants an Obi/BARC in trade for a Freeco/Clone LMK.  Or, actually, I'd also make that same trade for AT-RT/Boil, Naboo Skiff/Anakin or another Mano Speeder/Mando.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Online iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 7, 2011, 10:12 AM »
I sent away for mine during the last week so ya I probably still have some time, but it's just tough seeing all the people on tfw/hiss/and here all getting their stuff...

I guess that whole Doc fiasco from a few years ago still stings a bit on these mail away type deals with Hasbro.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 7, 2011, 01:36 PM »
I got a Freeco Bike with Clone today. I'm waiting on either 10 or 12 more freebies.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 7, 2011, 01:48 PM »
E - you're right.  I got the Obi Barc, so looks like the options are limited to just this wave.   Pretty good choose with 3 of 4 being Troop Builders.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 9, 2011, 01:46 AM »
Got my others today: an Obi, a Clone, and 3 Mandos.  Not bad.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 9, 2011, 07:56 PM »
got my 3rd and final today - clone on freeco

So this means that they did take my submission for the CW Y-wing that I bought on clearance for $20 where the receipt just said "toy $20"  but I also included both the UPC and the Clearance sticker with the submission.

Online iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2011, 08:41 PM »
Got 3 Freeco w/clone and 1 Mando w/bike yesterday.  One of the packages was extremely smashed, but thanks to all the excess packaging the toy is mint.

Funny....I picked TF/Joe as my first choice on 4 of my 5 order forms.  One more to go.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 08:47 PM by iFett »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2011, 09:15 PM »
Got 3 Freeco w/clone and 1 Mando w/bike yesterday.  One of the packages was extremely smashed, but thanks to all the excess packaging the toy is mint.

Funny....I picked TF/Joe as my first choice on 4 of my 5 order forms.  One more to go.

Sounds like they had a lot more SW than anything else.  In total, I ended up with 2 Clones, 2 Obi's, 3 Tacticals, and 3 Mandos - not a bad haul.  My last two forms went to something non-SW for the kids.  Still waiting to see what Sam gets - I think I put him down for Transformers and GI Joe, with SW as the last option.

I'm trading Dan a Tactical for a Mando, but if you want a Mando or Obi for one of your 3x Clone Freecos, I'd be up for a trade.

Online iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2011, 10:00 PM »
I'm trading Dan a Tactical for a Mando, but if you want a Mando or Obi for one of your 3x Clone Freecos, I'd be up for a trade.

Obi with sidecar bike?  Will gladly trade if that's the case.  Just don't forget you have to help me move next Saturday.   ;)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2011, 08:13 AM »

Obi with sidecar bike?  Will gladly trade if that's the case.  Just don't forget you have to help me move next Saturday.   ;)

I just have Obi's with Freecos.  Still working with the boss on getting out to help you move...

Online iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 05:20 PM »
Got my last package the other day.  Obi w/Barc.  2nd package that was severly damaged and noted by the post office.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2011, 09:56 AM »
On Monday I got a rather battered box that included the Mando set.  I was kind of surprised, because until recently I'd never even seen that one on the shelves.  I never saw the generic Death Watch Trooper on the shelves, so nice to get a grunt to go with Viszla.  My 4 year old is big into motorcycles right now, so its kind of cool for him to have a "rocketship-motorcycle" as he calls it.  Thanks Hasbro.
I am not the Stig