Author Topic: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed  (Read 85158 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
« Reply #195 on: April 23, 2010, 01:23 AM »
I recently checked X-box live and both extra levels of TFU Sith edition are available.  It's for 800 Microsoft points each so about $20 total.

I played through the Tatooine level already and it's pretty fun.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 28, 2010, 01:15 PM »
hey guys i know, please don't kill me cuz of utter lameness, but it's pissing me off.  Just got Wii for xmas and of course had to get this game.  I'll be damned if I can't get passed Starkillers dad, everyfreakin' time i get him low on his power it jump to 'cutscene' i guess where you have to throw him around and he powers-up.  WTF am i doing wrong.  Oh and hopefully this'll save me a bit from utter lameness the last game system I had was Gamecube about ten year ago so it's been a while since I've played any video games.  :-[
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 28, 2010, 01:50 PM »
Just mash the buttons...Pretty sure that's what I did when I first started playing the game and I had no problems beating him....Never played the game on Wii though so not sure if you're supposed to swing or hack in some sort of combo with the Wiimote..   :-\
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 29, 2010, 12:56 PM »
thanks iFett, figured it out you have to shake the remote(s) in the order and when they pop up on  screen, got all the way to Felucia last night
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge