Author Topic: Sideshow 1:6 Scale Dewback  (Read 7424 times)

Offline darth broem 2

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Sideshow 1:6 Scale Dewback
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 12:22 AM »
Now that they made that Cantina environment it makes me want this Dewback even more.  I still can't get it but it did raise him up on my want list.  Someday, someday.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #16 on: December 7, 2011, 02:04 PM »
All the extra gear.  He comes with basically every weapon you could arm him with, an extra grey pauldron (further raising the debate of whether grey exists in the movies or not.  I'm going with yes since SS tends to catch details nobody else can), etc.  I think he's an "ultimate Sandtrooper", short of having a black pauldron so he's just a grunt.

Got my Sandtrooper last night. Best. Figure Ever. The details on the weapons are amazing not to mention the sheer number that you get. I'm of the camp that the gray pauldron exists and I actually prefer it for grunts.

The Hasbro dewback works perfect as an alternative to the SSC one. Sure the details aren't as nice as the SS version but I think a separate saddle could be constructed inexpensively and, if you have the skill, a custom paint job for the dewback would look awesome. You can check out some of my photos of this on Facebook until the mega-gallery is added later this week.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: December 7, 2011, 02:50 PM »
Yeah I really would love to have that trooper...  I just don't get any SS stuff, but I'm hoping to catch up someday.  To me, if they armed everyone like that, I'd be much more inclined to buy now than later though.  Some of the Clones feel "naked" for gear...  I'd like to see more stuff like "EU" items such as grenades, packs, and whatnot, included with some of the prequal grunts.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2016, 06:42 PM »
Even if i had wanted it, learning that it is a statue would have made me pass anyway. And why is the stormtrooper so expensive. He seems high too.

Funny how my collecting habits have changed. Now I am trying to track this down.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"