Author Topic: DC Universe Classics Legion box set  (Read 3483 times)

Offline drewlam

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
DC Universe Classics Legion box set
« on: October 16, 2011, 08:38 AM »
Just noticed that tomorrow the Legion of Super heroes box set is up on MattyCollector.  The set looks nice, and I guess it's reasonably priced.  DCUC characters have always been $15 on MattyCollector, and it's $180 for a box of 12.  The packaging looks fantastic too.  But I'm really worried about what the shipping on that set is going to be.  I'm guessing $20 min due to the size.
I don't really have $200 for this set at the moment, but I would like to get it.  I'm curious what the production run is, and if it will be avail for a few weeks or gone right away.  I'm pretty sure they will only do the single run for this, as it's kind of a niche item (especially now that DCUC is winding down).
Anyone else planning on getting it?

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: DC Universe Classics Legion box set
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 11:22 AM »
I would imagine that the production on the set will be low. They probably don't want left over stock.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline drewlam

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: DC Universe Classics Legion box set
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 03:17 PM »
Just checked, and the Legion box set is listed as "currently unavailable".  Any idea what that means?  I usually see "almost gone" followed by "sold out". 

...and now it's sold out.  I expected it to last a bit longer then that actually.  Ah well, if they ever bring it back I can save up some cash.  I don't think they will, but you never know. 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 10:44 PM by drewlam »