Author Topic: Kubrick Jorg Sacul Trade  (Read 2861 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Kubrick Jorg Sacul Trade
« on: June 12, 2011, 08:15 PM »
Looking for someone interested in trading a carded Jorg Sacul for a loose one.  Let me know.  Thanks.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Kubrick Jorg Sacul Trade
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 10:42 PM »
Looking for someone interested in trading a carded Jorg Sacul for a loose one.  Let me know.  Thanks.

You want a carded one or you want a loose one?  This is one of the few figures I still don't own.  Were you watching today's auction?  I thought he might actually go for $100 up until the very end there.   :P
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 09:36 AM »
Sorry, I should have specified.  I have a loose one and am looking for a carded one...

No, I didn't see the auction.  Had one gone for $100 and I didn't know about it, I think I would have cried...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 04:44 PM »
Sorry, I should have specified.  I have a loose one and am looking for a carded one...

No, I didn't see the auction.  Had one gone for $100 and I didn't know about it, I think I would have cried...

If you buy carded and want to sell your loose one, give me a hollar.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today