Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

CW Mandalorian Troop Shuttle

<< < (3/32) > >>

Scockery:
Hard to tell too much, looks like a kid-safe version of the fighter. Multiple seating?

It's the Mandalorian shuttle from THE CLONE WARS.

Nicklab:
Very surprising that this one got chosen, considering it will be in the Starfighter assortment.

McMetal:
It does feature multiple seating, at least 6 in the cockpit from what I can see.

I like it fine, not the most exciting ship but at least it's not another repaint of a previous vehicle.

Was this the only new midsize vehicle in the case, other than the artillery cannon? I saw something else adjacent but it could have been a V-19.

At this point I'd have to say my 3 most wanted vehicles are the Geonosian Starfighter, the Halo, and the Jedi T-6 shuttle. (Twilight goes without saying, lost cause that it is)

Jesse James:
Geo fighter not reappearing is a shock.  It's a really solid, good sculpt, had a unique pilot, and would be appreciated back at retail I think.

If they could fix the sagging front forks, they'd hit a home run with a re-release.  I'd probably buy 2 though, regardless, and fix the forks myself.

McMetal:
So...I was thinking about this thing tonight. I always assumed it would show up before the holidays, but here we are on the threshold of Black Friday and not a sign of it anywhere. A lot of the stores I frequent seem to have available space for the mid-size line too, especially TRU.

I recall last year it was hard to find the Tri-Fighter and HMP but HTS had them up for order in plenty of time before X-Mas. It has still not shown up there either yet though.

Weird, this would be a good seller I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version