Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

CW Mandalorian Troop Shuttle

<< < (31/32) > >>

Pete_Fett:
So I got my 2nd one that I ordered from ToysRUs.com as a back-up - arrived in great shape, so I'm just gonna keep it - as is - in the double-pack with Anakin's ship, just so I have a sample of how MOST people got their hands on this ship here in the US. So now I have one open, one in the special-value-double-pack and the one that I got from ToyWiz for WAY too much money, so I think I'm sufficiently covered when it comes to this vehicle now...

Jesse James:
I see the 2-packs are on the site for half off.  That's nice.  No Mando shuttles, but the others are there.

Greg:
I hit TRU tonight/this morning, and picked up three of the Mando Transport sets at 50% off. I didn't want the sets, but figured someone on the boards might. That being said, if someone wants a Transport value pack it's all yours for $25 plus shipping. If you don't want the Anakin JSF I can get rid of it, which might keep shipping costs lower. Feel free to PM me if interested, otherwise I'll bring the sets back to the store next week.

McMetal:
My store had no Mando Transport sets left, but I did pick up the V-19/Gunship set.

When I got home and looked at my receipt, I realized that both sets have identical UPC's.

Going to head back today and try to return/repurchase or get price adjustments on the two I've bought already.

Scockery:
I found one today...just one left. Passed on the rest of the combo, AV cannon tempting but...not a jedi fighter collector...but I know I'd keep it since I didn't have it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version