Author Topic: CW Mandalorian Troop Shuttle  (Read 8490 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
Re: CW Mandalorian Troop Shuttle
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2012, 11:24 AM »
It's online now at toysrus.com

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17244636

Thanks John C!  Just got my order in now. 
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2012, 12:28 PM »
Yes, thanks for the heads-up John! I put an order in for two sets, along with some Hobbit toys I was on the fence about which let me take advantage of the 20% off sale. Soon my Mando army will be complete!

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2012, 12:37 PM »
I ordered one myself this morning thanks to a tip from Captain_Piet.

Glad to finally have this out of the way. If by some chance the TRU near me gets more in, I'll pick up whatever I see and offer them up here. My store so far has gotten one case of these value 2-packs and it was the one that doesn't have this combo.  ::)
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Online P-Siddy

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2012, 07:42 PM »
The 2-packs are going to be 50% off on Black Friday.  (Sadly, no Falcon deal) :(

http://blackfridaynewser.blogspot.com/2012/11/toys-r-us-2012-black-friday-ad.html
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 07:43 PM by P-Siddy »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2012, 10:46 PM »
That's a great deal. I'd buy another one or two just for the hell of it.
Slice you open like a tauntaun, faster than the Autobahn,
Or a motorbike in Tron, do the deed and then I'm gone.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2012, 11:30 PM »
they are in stock right now at tru.com

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17244636&skuid=14638416

they have 100+ - just hope they will ship out the correct one for whoever orders one

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2012, 12:03 AM »
Set foot anywhere a TRU on Black Friday? Crazy! They'd all be gone 10 minutes after the doors open, anyway.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Everyone is ignorant, but on different subjects.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2012, 12:14 AM »
The 2-packs are going to be 50% off on Black Friday.  (Sadly, no Falcon deal) :(

http://blackfridaynewser.blogspot.com/2012/11/toys-r-us-2012-black-friday-ad.html

Nice price, but not taking the chance with that.  I ordered them online with free shipping - more than happy to get these at $40 each with bonus starfighters.  Just praying the send the right ones - they list all of the 2-packs seperately, so I hope this is the real deal. 
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline TheSon

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2012, 07:09 AM »
Thanks John C. If the shipping department comes through, there will be one more gift under the tree this year. The JSF will make a great toys for tots donation as well.
     I still have to applaud Hasbro for finding a way for most of us to buy up old junk we already have filling a warehouse just to get something new. Someone there was smart enough to think of this. "distribution problems" - ha!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2012, 08:25 AM »
Did anyone receive an email confirmation for their order from TRU.com?  My card was charged but I didn't get a confirmation. 
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2012, 10:59 AM »
Did anyone receive an email confirmation for their order from TRU.com?  My card was charged but I didn't get a confirmation.

I received an order acknowledgement (whatever that is) followed by a second email order confirmation.  Do you maybe have a second email attached to your account?

I am super happy to get these and really like the bundle pack idea.  That said, didnt we hear from Hasbro that only a few US boxes were made and that we wouldnt see these at retail in the US box?  I like the product, not so happy with the constant misinformation from Hasbro.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2012, 12:12 PM »
My TRU got one case of these last week, and sadly, it was the case without the Mando Transport/Anakin JSF in it.  Oh well, hopefully they'll get a second shipment soon. 

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2012, 12:51 PM »
I would think they will be getting a mountain of these 2 packs since they are in the BF ad and all
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 12:52 PM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2012, 10:16 PM »
I got a mando shuttle and Ani fighter.  I'm very glad I passed on the Ani fighter several times now.  I saw a lot of cases for the vehicles but only one had the mando shuttle in it and they had more of the other cases it seemed.  It's a fun Xmas gift coming my way. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2012, 01:50 PM »
Has anyone heard from TRU that their Anakin's Jedi Starfighter/Mandalorian Assault Transport 2-pack shipped?  I ordered a figure in addition to the bonus packs and received notice that he shipped today, but no notice on the Shuttle.  Hrmmmn.