Community > Well of the Souls

Indy on Blu-ray!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Matt:
You know the only change I'd ever like to see in Raiders would be for them to remove that wall of fire when Belloq's head explodes.

Jesse James:
Blasphemy!

I'd accept them digitally removing Indy's "RPG" and putting in something more period, though I've always figured that island they were on was sort of a place they tested experimental weapons too for some reason.

I was just wondering if BR Indy means maybe some toys.  I'd be interested in that.

Matt:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on September 13, 2011, 04:19 PM ---Blasphemy!
--- End quote ---

Really?  I don't think so, considering it wasn't there originally and they only added it in to avoid an R rating.  It'd be better without it.

--- Quote ---I was just wondering if BR Indy means maybe some toys.  I'd be interested in that.

--- End quote ---

They'll probably just gather up the remaining Mutt w/Snakes that are still over in the clearance aisle and put 'em over there by the Blu-rays.

Jesse James:
Just poking fun at you accepting a change. :)

I'd be ok with it being removed too.

Brian:
"The Complete Indiana Jones Blu-Ray Collection" arrives this fall...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/169743-the-complete-indiana-jones-blu-ray-collection-arrives-this-fall

More details to come the way it sounds.  I'm excited, this - along with E.T. - are really the last couple movies that I was hoping would get upgraded to BR to "complete the collection".  Looking forward to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version