Author Topic: What could be a good Episode 3 plot helper...  (Read 5825 times)

Offline Darth Moribund

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
    • View Profile
Re: What could be a good Episode 3 plot helper...
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2004, 10:20 PM »
 Thx. Nah, i don't believe he kills all those Jedi. The Emporor, his agents, and others that have interest in seeing the Jedi dead will more than likely take care of that. Plus the Clone Wars more than likely had it's share w/ their demise in numbers as well. It's too bad that EPII didn't show anymore battles or anything. The Clone Wars i thought was going to be shown in the movies not in comics or cartoons, not that those things are bad but for the True Star Wars fan the truest experiance is deffinatly on the big screen. That's where it ALL started and will end. I think that's the only thing i am sad about is that the Clone Wars wasn't shown like i thought it would have. Not the start and finish of it.
 One more thing; the clones  helped the Jedi and all are the start of the stormtroopers. So that means that they will be going after the Jedi when all the stuff goes down. The new costume of the clone troopers are very, very similar to the storm troopers we know from the classics. A big jump from EPII and from EPIII to EPIV we will see thw total transformation.  NUTZ !!    ;)  

Souless eyes hypnotize. Mesmerize the thoughts inside your brain. The pain. The thoughts of going insane ! I will not die in vain !

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2004, 10:43 PM »
Yea, I think it would be cool if they made the Clone Wars into a film, instead of seeing it in animation and all.  Have actual characters that played in the Star Wars movies, playing their original characters.  That would be pretty awesome.  Great suggestion! :)
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline Darth Moribund

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2004, 11:20 PM »
Cool. That or just have the clone wars in the movie its self. That would have made the film too long tho....for those who aren't the average fan ! I would like this movie to be somewhat longer than EPII. More action, etc.

That would be something, a Clone Wars movie like you said. Characters, etc, etc. A great idea most deffinatly !  
Souless eyes hypnotize. Mesmerize the thoughts inside your brain. The pain. The thoughts of going insane ! I will not die in vain !

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2004, 11:27 PM »
It would, wouldnt it!

Let's make a script Mr. Moribund!

Offline Darth Moribund

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2004, 09:20 AM »
  Lets do it ! Give Lucas a run for his money. His millions and millions of dollars ! I don't think HE would do another film no matter what. He did say after this he has other projects he wants to do w/ movies and tv. No biggie, let us take care of it !

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2004, 10:51 AM »
Yup,.!  lets do this!!!!! 8)

Offline Darth Moribund

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2004, 08:52 AM »
 Alright. How should this start ? There's a time period between II and III, what 2 yrs i think ?? So two yrs of happenings in 2 + hours of film shortened up a bit.

Ok. I can't help but seeing the scene from the cartoon when Anakin is leaving in his ship and Padme is just staring at him from a window on Courscant(?), i don't know why but i'm at a blank this sec.

I have some work from school i must get out of the way so i wil return later and hopefully my mind will be clearer !    :-\  

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2004, 10:51 AM »
OK.

The Clone Wars, lasts 3 years, right after the Battle of Geonosis.  And lot of bad things, go wrong.  Here why don't we PM each other, and talk more about this, cause if we dont and just continue on normal conversations in the threads, we can get in major doo doo.  You can also email me, too.  Check my profile, for I have great sources, for this film!  I will be waiting for an email!

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2004, 09:48 PM »
Fellas, this isnt a chatroom. >:(

Kevin ;)
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2004, 10:20 PM »
If you would have read my post above!

Then you would know why we have not been talking in here anymore?

Read!! Maybe! :o

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2004, 11:09 PM »
If you would have read my post above!

Then you would know why we have not been talking in here anymore?

Read!! Maybe! :o

I KEED I KEED!

I said that in jest.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Darth Moribund

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2004, 07:01 PM »
  HA.