Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Avengers (SPOILERS)

<< < (71/105) > >>

McMetal:
Good casting no matter which way they go, I liked him in Priest.

This thing is going to be the complete opposite of that JLA train wreck in every way.

BillCable:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on February  7, 2014, 05:36 PM ---As for who actually develops Ultron?  I think there are plenty of possibilities out there for how that might develop.
--- End quote ---

I'm thinking Stark, but not for the reasons that Pym created Ultron.  He's not going to do it with the intent of defeating Ultron to redeem himself with the team, he's going to do it to defend against another alien attack.  And then AI go bad.

Greedo The Green Menace:
My theory is that Ultron will be built by that shady government agency from the first Avengers in response to the supers being too unwilling to follow orders and think for themselves. Based on what I've seen in the Cap trailer, it looks like Cap might be making a stand and doing what he thinks is right rather than following orders. I think Ultron will be built in response to that, in fear of the avengers turning rogue.

jedipurge:
this is starting to sound an awful lot like that SW short story where an IG-88 incarnation plugged into DS 2 and 'became' the DS.  ::)

Nicklab:
Photos have been sneaking out from the set. In the images that turned up on Facebook are Jeremy Renner in costume as Hawkeye, Elizabeth Olsen as the Scarlet Witch and an actor in an Ultron motion capture suit. Hoping that it was actually Spader doing that, because it would be very cool!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version