Community > Hall of Justice

LEGO Does the DC Universe

<< < (4/7) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jeff on January  6, 2016, 11:08 AM ---Saw this on Twitter, not sure if this is old or new news...  it's awesome though!

Batman Classic TV Series Batcave set

--- End quote ---

Images removed.  :(

Diddly:
Imgur Backup Pics

Looks like it's a UCS set?

Diddly:
Official Pics of UCS 1960's Batcave

LEGO saying it is out in March and will cost $269.99.

Pete_Fett:
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on getting all three of the Batman v. Superman sets. While I don't really have a lot of faith in the movie, I do like the Batmobile and Batwing designs. Don't really want to get "too deep" into the DC Comics sets - so I'll stick with just these for now, but that new Harley Quinn set does look nice, as does the classic 1960's Batcave set...  :-\

Pete_Fett:
Been back-filling my Lego DC Comics collection now (kinda had a feeling I'd do that once I bought those three BvS sets) - here's what I've gotten so far:

Superman vs Power Armor Lex
Cosmic Boy Polybag
Batman: The Penguin Face off
Green Lantern vs. Sinestro
Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas
Black Manta Deep Sea Strike
Darkseid Invasion
Batboat Harbor Pursuit
Jokerland
Gotham City Cycle Chase
Batman vs. Catwoman Mighty Micro
Robin vs. Bane Mighty Micro
The Flash vs. Captain Cold Mighty Micro
Electro Suit Batman & Lego Batman Visual Dictionary

Bought and on their way:
The Joker Bumper Car Polybag
Superman: Battle of Smallville
Brainiac Attack
Batman Bat Signal
Lightning Lad (from the Target minifigure Cube)
Batzarro (from the Bizarro Justice League DVD)

I'm kicking myself that I got the Martian Manhunter Polybag a year or so ago at the Lego Store and then gave it away to a co-worker who has a son that is really into Legos, so I gotta grab that one off eBay at some point.

I'm going to hold off on getting the 1960s Batcave set for when the 1960s Mr Freeze polybag becomes available in a week or so.

And then I'll go on the steady progression of trying to grab one set a month until I'm caught up with everything from 2012 until now...  :-\

I hate it when Star Wars is a void wasteland of nothingness to get - I always find something else I'm interested in spending my money on, and lately, Lego seems like a great way to spend it....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version