Community > The Bullpen

LEGO Makes Theirs Marvel

<< < (8/16) > >>

Pete_Fett:
Got the Guardians of the Galaxy Collector mini-figure from SDCC.

Neat little touch is that he comes with an "accessory" that is comprised of a black round single stud-clear red round single stud-black round single stud "sandwich" which represents the Ether given to him at the end of Thor: The Dark World by Sif and Volstagg.

Pete_Fett:
Decided to hold off on the Rocket Raccoon set from SDCC for a bit - I think the prices on eBay have gotten a tad bit ridiculous ($170+) and are sure to drop off even if it takes a little while.

So instead, I've resumed my efforts to make my Lego Marvel collection as "complete" as possible - so I picked up the following:

Avengers Quinjet Aerial Battle
Avengers Quinjet Mini Polybag
Thor w/Cosmic Cube Polybag
Iron Man vs Fighting Drone Polybag

Eyeing up the Polybag Iron Patriot and Hawkeye sets now - those are a tad bit more expensive on the secondary market...

At some point I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pick up the Wolverine Helicopter Showdown, Hulk Helicarrier Breakout and Spider-man's Doc Ock Ambush sets - all three of which have gone up quite a bit on the secondary market...  :-\

Brian:
I had an Amazon gift card from last Christmas to use up, so I picked up the Milano from the Guardians stuff.  I had been wanting to get it for awhile, but always have to budget a bit more for those larger sets.  Plus, I can't get enough of the Guardians stuff right now ;).

Diddly:
Wal-Mart currently has a Rollback on the new Captain America vs HYDRA Tank set, on sale for $15 from $20. Comes out to about 9 cents per piece when everything is said and done, which is a great deal for a licensed set.

Brian:
Not sure if anyone else here has been looking for this, but has anyone found the Rocket Raccoon baggie set at TRU?  It is supposed to be a "free with $30 purchase" item now (or $4.99 each I think), and I've been checking our store and can't find any.  Just curious if anyone out there has had any luck finding these, or could maybe even help me out if they are plentiful in your area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version