Community > The Bullpen

LEGO Makes Theirs Marvel

<< < (13/16) > >>

Pete_Fett:
Picked up the Super Hero Airport Battle and Black Panther Pursuit sets from a local WalMart on my way into work today. I'm guessing these were put out onto the shelves a tad prematurely...

Pete_Fett:
Picked up the Crossbones Hazard Heist set today - I think this is the last boxed Captain America: Civil War set (for now) that I needed...

Pete_Fett:
Picked up all three of the Marvel Mighty Micros sets (Hulk/Ultron, Cap/Red Skull, Spidey/Green Goblin) and got the new Venom Symbiote polybag from eBay.

Nicklab:
I saw one of the Captain America - Civil War LEGO sets at a local mom & pop toy store yesterday.  And boy was there a GIANT spoiler that came from that particular set!

Pete_Fett:
Toys R Us currently has the Captain America w/Motorcycle polybag available as a free gift with Lego Construction purchase of $30 or more. I finally pulled the trigger on the Lego Ideas Big Bang Theory set to qualify, they had the Disney Blind-bag Minifigures in stock and I was tempted to grab 10 of those and see if they would qualify but the lady working the customer service desk said they wouldn't.

Starting on Sunday, if your local TRU has any left over, apparently they are allowed to start selling the Cap polybag for $3.99.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version