Community > The Bullpen

LEGO Makes Theirs Marvel

<< < (14/16) > >>

Diddly:
That same polybag will be free with $35+ purchases at LEGO Stores (and LEGO Shop) during Memorial Day weekend.

Good news for people like me, whose TRUs never stock the exclusive polybags. ::)

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Diddly on May 11, 2016, 12:22 PM ---That same polybag will be free with $35+ purchases at LEGO Stores (and LEGO Shop) during Memorial Day weekend.

Good news for people like me, whose TRUs never stock the exclusive polybags. ::)

--- End quote ---

The typical situation at my local TRUs is that they don't have the item during the promotion and then one day after the promotion has ended, they'll dump a bunch of them into a bin near one of the ends of the Lego aisle.

I think the reason they do this is because if one of the polybags gets onto the floor during the promotion, when trying to purchase it, it rings up as $0.01. When I got the BvS Batmobile polybag, I saw one in the Lego section during the promotion and I was like "okay, I'll get it" and when I went to the register it rang up for $0.01 - the clerk didn't notice since I was buying something else so that's how much that polybag cost me...  :-\

Diddly:
I snagged the awful Rhino/Sandman vs. Spidey/Iron Spidey set on clearance at Walmart last night for $30. It was one of the few clearanced sets they still had multiples of.

Pete_Fett:
Got the following this week:
Iron Man/Captain America Brick Headz SDCC2016 Set
Black Panther/Dr. Strange Brick Headz SDCC2016 Set
Spider-Man Ghost Rider Team-Up
Tanker Truck Takedown

And I have on order the "Hail Hydra" Steve Rogers Captain America minifigure from SDCC2016 bought just waiting for it to get here now...

Diddly:
The new Spider-Man Bridge Battle set is currently 20% off on Amazon

I snagged it and used some reward points to knock the price down even further. Great deal, and good to have this big set out of the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version