Community > The Bullpen

LEGO Makes Theirs Marvel

<< < (15/16) > >>

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Diddly on August 25, 2016, 01:19 PM ---The new Spider-Man Bridge Battle set is currently 20% off on Amazon

I snagged it and used some reward points to knock the price down even further. Great deal, and good to have this big set out of the way.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure who was copying who, but the 20% off was at Toys R Us last week as well, I had $15 in Rewards bucks and I combined that with the $80 price tag to get this set for just a bit less than $70 with tax included. Definitely not a bad deal!

Diddly:
Snagged the Doc Ock Mech set with Vulture and Captain Stacy yesterday at Walmart since it was randomly on Rollback at Walmart for $6 off. I have now acquired all 3 of the fall Spider-Man sets for under MSRP. I wish I could find deals like these on Star Wars sets more often!

Pete_Fett:
Picked up all three new Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 sets at the Toys R Us near where I work - super excited about these! It's the sets from the 1st Guardians of the Galaxy movie that got me to branch out from collecting Lego Star Wars to also collecting Lego Super Heroes sets...

Pete_Fett:
Wondering if I should pick up the Knight Rider Lego Dimensions set since the figure included in that set technically does make an appearance in an MCU movie.  ;D

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on May  6, 2017, 11:44 PM ---Wondering if I should pick up the Knight Rider Lego Dimensions set since the figure included in that set technically does make an appearance in an MCU movie.  ;D

--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version