Author Topic: 2010 Target Geonosis Arena Showdown 2-Packs  (Read 66447 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: 2010 Target Geonosis Arena Showdown 2-Packs
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2011, 09:39 PM »
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS20909&mode=retail

Weird that these exclusives are turning up at etail...

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2011, 11:21 PM »
Not a dismal price if you passed on them or just wanted a 2nd set or something.  Some were tough to nab if you dicked around on them.  Like the R2/3PO one in particular.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 1, 2011, 10:07 PM »
Weirder is that Targets are still sitting on gobs of wave 1 at $16.95 or so now.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #123 on: October 2, 2011, 12:24 AM »
Mine all have the sets, but they're limited in selection...  I think only the two human Jedi actually.  Which kills me because, well, I'd like more human Jedi to sneak into the line in one way or another.  I liked getting these random guys.  They really make the background of alien Jedi and Mace Windu fill out a bit to me since humans are apparantly the dominant species in every aspect of life, haha.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline AJ98

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 3, 2011, 05:57 PM »
Weirder is that Targets are still sitting on gobs of wave 1 at $16.95 or so now.

That seems to be the same case for the Targets in my area. I think whats happening here is that Target( the company as a whole) is simply identifying the product by their UPC's or some sort of item number. different waves would  normally share these identifying codes. their regional distribution centers are probably stocked up on wave 1 and are likely shipping out the product to various stores without really discriminating between the waves. it may take a few more months until target finishes distributing out the bulk of the first wave until we see more of the new stuff frequenting our stores. From my experience with retail that is my best guess.