Author Topic: TVC HoF repacks  (Read 4948 times)

Offline Matt R.

• Jedi Padawan
  • I got nothing
    • View Profile
TVC HoF repacks
« on: July 22, 2011, 05:25 PM »
with hasbro saying some hard to get figure are getting repack in 2012. I just wanted to know everybodies top 5 figures from 10-11 you should get repacked

1. Wedge
2. Gam Guard
3. Rebel Fleet Trooper
4. Fordo
5. Zam Wesell

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: TVC HoF repacks
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 07:45 PM »
AT-RT Driver I'd sneak in.  He's the figure from that Wave 6 that sells out, every time, and so I'd add him.  Fleet Trooper, Gammie...  Maybe Fordo, but I think he'll cool down as more 7 ships.

Zam is actually the AOTC wave figure I see the most, sadly.  I think she's outstanding, and was my most wanted figure.  I'd say Anakin Peasant is the one that's a real bitch to find out of that wave, and I'd repack him because he's great.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 08:17 PM »
Wedge for sure.  Gammy.  Zam is a good one - never seen her in stores.  AT-RT Driver.  Bespin Han (we'll see).

Offline darth broem 2

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 09:35 PM »
Every figure from Wave 5 up to now would work for me ::)

Offline Greedo The Green Menace

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 10:55 PM »
Gammy and the RFT for sure, and I'd also say Echo base Trooper, Bastilla and Ponda as well since they're one per case with a bunch of repacks. I can't imagine they'll be easy to track down.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 08:58 AM »
Getting conformation on a re-packed Wedge is big relief. Him and the Gammorian Guard are about the big ones for me.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 09:39 AM »
My top 5 would be:

1. Wedge
2. Wedge
3. Wedge
4. Wedge
5. Wedge
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Sybeck1

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 12:29 PM »
I have never seen Bespin Han in the wild.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 12:38 PM »
Wedge, G Guard, anything from Wave 4 (which I've never seen in stores) and anything from Waves 6 and beyond
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 01:36 PM »
I think including anything beyond wave 6 is a little premature yet as stores (Target) are still in process of doing updates, but I think these would be welcome again

1. Wedge
2. Zam Wesell
3. Gamorrean Guard
4. Mace
5. Padme or Anakin (peasant)
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 02:11 PM »
Wave 3:
-Gammie Guard

Wave 4:
-Anakin Outlander Disguise...  Maybe Zam, but I see Zam a lot here, and hardly saw Ani, so regionally there's some lopsidedness there.

Wave 5:
-NOTHING.  I saw this wave plenty, and it's such a dismal wave that I hope they truly don't put more of it out.

Wave 6:
-AT-RT Driver
-Fi Ech Sich (whatever...  I've hardly seen him or the ATRT Driver anywhere but TRU)

I'm declaring the AOTC Clone a pegwarmer here.  I saw no less than 12 at each TRU I visited over the weekend, and every Target had 2 or 3 at least.

Wave 7:
-Fleet Trooper
-Clone Commander

Beyond that, I've honestly seen everything between WM and Target in some quantity.  Not to say I wouldn't mind one here or there that I didn't list, I just would hate to see 2012 roll around and them saturate the market with the figures everyone is claiming they can't find.  I think it's a pretty thin line right now.

All I can safely say is that I'd be glad to not see a plain white clone from any movie for a little while.  Not forever mind you, just for a little while.  The other army builders seem to be the ones hurting, except the Senate Guard...  Lots and lots of Senate Guards. :)  Good figure though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 09:39 PM »
I hope that Rebel Fleet trooper ships for a long, long time. It's really the only army builder I care about right now.

Though I hope the Hoth Rebel finds it's way onto a card very soon (he was in the Vintage 3-pack).
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 09:53 PM »
A vinty Hoth Rebel would indeed be nice for the card at least.  That scarfed Trooper is still popular too.

Offline Greedo The Green Menace

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 10:44 PM »
i wouldn't mind at all if they did a few running changes on the Fleet Trooper, change up the headsculpt or something to mix it up a bit.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 11:30 PM »
That'd certainly be nice...  And at SDCC Hasbro did mention that they'd like to do battlepacks in the future like the, I believe it was, the Naboo Battle one I thought...  Like army building being at the heart of it or something.  I could've misread whatever it was that I saw that, but I think that was the mention.

Be neat to see more actual "Battles" make it into Battlepacks or boxed sets.  2 Fleet Trooper variants and 2 Stormtroopers?  I think i'd probably pick up one or two of those.  :-X