Author Topic: LEGO 2015  (Read 14673 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO 2015
« Reply #30 on: September 6, 2015, 02:35 PM »
Awesome! Good to know, it was the one constructible figure I bought on Friday!
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 8, 2015, 12:09 PM »
The Grievous fig got GLOWING reviews from some employees I talked to at the LEGO Store over the weekend. They said it apparently sold out online and in all of the LEGO Stores across the nation.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 8, 2015, 09:16 PM »
The Grievous figure is AMAZING. I am holding off on getting more of these constructable figures because I'm thinking there may be promos between now and the movie coming out and I'm going to want to have Star Wars sets I need to still pick up - but I can't wait to see if Darth Vader is as good as the Grievous one.

Out of the mini-fig scale stuff, I've completed Kylo Ren's transport, the First Order Troop Transport, the First Order Snow Speeder and Rey's Speeder. Not disappointed in any of the sets so far, fun builds, unique/different designs from what we've gotten before in the Star Wars line, which is always welcome. I've put off the TIE, X-Wing and Falcon for last, gonna spread out when I put them together - but I think the X-Wing will be next...  ;D
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2016, 11:39 PM »
I had picked up only the Flash Speeder yesterday. It's awesome.

UPDATE: I got Rey's own speeder now tonight.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:18 PM by 77Skywalker »