Collectibles > LEGO

Lego 2012

<< < (9/11) > >>

Diddly:

--- Quote from: Brian on January  8, 2013, 08:59 PM ---I know a lot of the 2012 stuff will slowly get phased out now, but I was curious, will the Jabba's Palace set be around for a bit yet?  I know places like TRU (which I know is higher priced) and Amazon sometimes have the sets available a bit longer than Target/WM, so I was wondering if that set might be available for awhile yet.  I've just been getting more into LEGO over the past year, and I'm still learning the availability patterns a bit.  Thanks for any advice.

--- End quote ---

I would assume Jabba's Palace will hang around until at least summer, probably until the end of the year.

Dan:

--- Quote from: Diddly on January 10, 2013, 02:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Brian on January  8, 2013, 08:59 PM ---I know a lot of the 2012 stuff will slowly get phased out now, but I was curious, will the Jabba's Palace set be around for a bit yet?  I know places like TRU (which I know is higher priced) and Amazon sometimes have the sets available a bit longer than Target/WM, so I was wondering if that set might be available for awhile yet.  I've just been getting more into LEGO over the past year, and I'm still learning the availability patterns a bit.  Thanks for any advice.

--- End quote ---

I would assume Jabba's Palace will hang around until at least summer, probably until the end of the year.

--- End quote ---

I picked up Jabba's palace on clearance at walmart for $79 on Friday- I haven't been seeing it at Target since Christmas, so I wouldn't wait too long. Toys R us may have them longer, but they are generally more expensive too.

iFett:
I've seen it for $130 at a Target or two.  $79 was a decent price for the set though.

Now to wait on a deal for the bottom portion...

Pete_Fett:
My Target has Jabba's palace priced at $120.00 now - I wonder if this the first "clearance" price. Gonna keep my eye on it, with all the sets I'm buying lately, I'd love to be able to get it at something closer to the WalMart $79 clearance price.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on January 24, 2013, 01:32 PM ---My Target has Jabba's palace priced at $120.00 now - I wonder if this the first "clearance" price. Gonna keep my eye on it, with all the sets I'm buying lately, I'd love to be able to get it at something closer to the WalMart $79 clearance price.

--- End quote ---

Wasn't $120 the regular price at Target for that one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version