Author Topic: Jedi Defender a friendly place...?  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Banned
  • Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • LobotsDup
Jedi Defender a friendly place...?
« on: August 1, 2003, 04:18 PM »
Not to sit here and bash this site or forum because honestly most here have been nothing but cool...
but if I were JD I'd rethink a staff member/moderator's position here.

Jango Fettish truly does not represent that whole "love love" thing here at JD. My evidence...

Scum forum thread

I'm sure many know my love to hate relationship w/ a man I think is one of the biggest hypocrites, homophobes, racists and well... I'll be nice and clean for now... Though I never bother w/ him...
For some odd reason though ol' Jango boy just can't let things be... and consistently adds a little "Jimmy_" bash anytime he can BUT only at other places where I have no defense.

I mean dude at least be a man that God made (or tried to at least) and do it to my face. You know I am here and if you are still so infatuated w/ me just be man enough to let me know. Those mean faced pictures do not nothing to make this man shake in his boots...

I understand I may get banned for this thread but c' est la' vie. I also realize Cory's friends may come to his side... but again... I think though that his little highschool boy talk trash when I'm not around tatics are pathetic.

I just would hope JD would see what he's about and not want someone of his demeanor representing them.

Gotta love me or leave me alone....

Numero Uno LobotsDup fan

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Jedi Defender a friendly place...?
« Reply #1 on: August 1, 2003, 04:32 PM »
Ah, crap...  This thread's definitely not going anywhere good, that's for sure.

I still say that JD is the friendliest place on the web, and we definitely would like to keep it that way.  The thing is, most of us realize that there's some members on our boards here at JD who aren't exactly the "best of friends", and have had it out before on the other boards (heck, I even have).  But the nice thing about JD is that we wipe the slate clean when you come over here, leaving all that crap behind, or at least leaving it to be hashed out on those other boards, and not bringing it over here where we all prefer to play nice.

Obviously this is an unusual circumstance though, where you're unable to reply to Cory's post over at RS Jimmy (and yes, I noticed that post last night already).  As such, perhaps fair is fair, and no one is allowed to respond to this post here either.  I think it would be best if we just lock this one up right now before it gets out of hand with any rebuttals or support regarding your point here.

You two should probably just take it to PMs or e-mails, I guess.  Hopefully you guys can work out your differences.  Good luck...   :)
« Last Edit: August 1, 2003, 04:44 PM by JediMAC »