Community > JD Sports Forum!

Jedidefender Fantasy Hockey 2011-12

<< < (2/7) > >>

Morgbug:
I'll talk with the local guys here about the D number.  I think most are going to agree.  My only contention is that my draft D early backfired horribly last year but that doesn't mean that the point isn't valid, just that it doesn't always work. 

What about game numbers?  Most leagues we play, like baseball or basketball (and formerly hockey) are just the number of games in the season.  We changed that years ago when Jason was still playing here but that's been quite a while.  I'd actually like to see it go back to 82 games per position.  What do you guys think?

Morgbug:
Ok, I've made some changes, so pay attention:

Down to 3 Defensemen.  Seems everyone found it hard to manage having four D so that's dropped. 

I made an executive decision to drop the number of games per position to 85 from 90, so it's a little less but you still have three extras.  This will require more attention to who you start and how often you swap a player in and out because there is more of a cap on games. 

The draft is currently slotted at 8:30 CST on Wednesday, October 5.  This is a change based on local guys in our draft being at a Jets game that night.  But this is the last Wednesday night before the regular season starts, so fits with JD tradition. 

Scott:
Brent

I can't sign up :-X

Scott:
A team cannot join this league; the teams have been finalized by the commissioner

Morgbug:
Unlocked.  My apologies to anyone that wanted to join but had difficulty.  Looking for up to ten teams.  We're halfway there now with Scott.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version