Community > The Bullpen

The Avengers: The Toys

<< < (63/66) > >>

JediJman:
I think this one from Hot Toys is the one you want.  He's 2ft tall, has light up LEDs and is a mere $825.   :o

Nicklab:
So it turns out that TRU has a pair of exclusive 2-packs for Avengers - Age of Ultron.  And they're in line with the Avengers Infinite line, since the figures are 3.75" scale with good articulation.  One set features Cap and Black Widow.  Cap is a reissue from the Winter Soldier line, but with the regular deco shield.  And the Black Widow seems to be a re-decoed version of the figure offered in the first Avengers line.  The winner in these sets though, is the Iron Man and Nick Fury 2-pack.  Iron Man is a new figure, depicting the Mark 43 armor.  Fury appears to be similar to the version offered in the first Avengers movie figure line.

These are selling for $19.99 each.  And right now TRU has a BOGO 40% off sale.

JediJman:
That's tempting.  I might grab 'em if I can find them in the store.  I really just want Iron Man and Widow, so sucks to shell out even $30 just for those two.   :P

Pete_Fett:
Dang it - I saw those two 2-packs last night but hesitated since the only "new" figure in the bunch was Iron Man. Hopefully they still have them in stock when I go back later today, I'll gladly pick them both up if I can get them via the BOGO...

Nicklab:
Most of the recent Marvel movies have offered up decent versions of the characters in Avengers - Age of Ultron in their respective figure lines.  There are versions of Black Widow, Nick Fury, Thor and War Machine (provided he plays a role in the film) that would all be reasonable figures to reissue if Hasbro had moved forward with a fully articulated 3.75" figure line.  And this new version of Iron Man is a good representation of the new Mark 43 armor.

So who does that leave?  Hawkeye (new look), Captain America (new uniform), Hulk (not done well previously), the twins, Ultron and the Vision.  All told, it wouldn't have been that crazy of a line to build had Hasbro pursued it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version