Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2012 Movie Heroes Basic Figures (Maul cardback)

<< < (33/38) > >>

Captain Piet:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on February  9, 2013, 08:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jeff on February  9, 2013, 06:09 PM ---Looks like you made the right call, Pete...  and will be spending some more money at Toy Palace to get the 2013 Yoda cards too. :(

From GH's Facebook:
"Movie Heroes (2012 and 2013) Sandtrooper, Boba Fett, Anakin, Battle Droid will be European release only"

--- End quote ---

Wow, that really stinks, so essentially I'll have to get the Yoda wave for just 2 figures - Red Exploding Battledroid and Jango Fett. Maybe I'll get lucky and there will be a spare Sandtrooper and Anakin in that case.

Not sure what I'm gonna do about the Clone Wars Wave 1 case too...

--- End quote ---

Me neither.
What a bunch of horse pucky.

Scockery:
It's more confusing. Jedi Temple Archives was told the waves are coming to the US and should be in stores soon.

Greg:

--- Quote from: Scockery on February  9, 2013, 09:40 PM ---It's more confusing. Jedi Temple Archives was told the waves are coming to the US and should be in stores soon.

--- End quote ---

Oh great, conflicting reports! It would make sense for Movie Heroes and Clone Wars to trickle in during the spring and early summer...  Time will tell I guess.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Scockery on February  9, 2013, 09:40 PM ---It's more confusing. Jedi Temple Archives was told the waves are coming to the US and should be in stores soon.

--- End quote ---

Well this makes A LOT more sense.

I can't imagine them not shipping anything new between now and August.

The Class I Yoda-packaging vehicles have shipped.

The Class II Yoda-packaging vehicles have shipped.

Why wouldn't the Movie Heroes and Clone Wars figures ship as well? This is good news. While I know the ship has sailed on the last wave of Maul-packaging MH figures, I find it very hard to believe they wouldn't just ship a single wave for a couple of months just to have product in the stores until the Vader-packaging stuff kicks in this summer.

Whew!

Jimree:
I really do hope these figs get released, but we will see

conflicting reports from Hasbro are probably their way of having fun at work. lol, if it is, that's hilarious

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version