Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Vintage Collection Wave 12 (2012 Wave 3)

<< < (18/18)

Jesse James:
The one near me opened in the city's east-end which is trying a revitalization thing...  it's an old area, and it's starting to grow (Google Pittsburgh's there, and some other new companies and things).

I don't know that store's hours as I don't get to it often but it's cool how you park under it...  I thought that was a good, and I hate to use the term innovative but it actually sort of is, solution to space issues in a city.  I found some stuff at that store but I don't go to it often despite it being on "my side" of the city.  It's a cool idea...  It'd be neat to see more often I think, but if its hours are limited that sorta blows.  I like that Target's open till 10 or whatever, like most stores.

P-Siddy:
Well, I think downtown Minneapolis becomes kind of a ghost town once the office workers are out of there.  Or maybe it only caters to the hours of the Target HQ workers?  Should ask some of the locals that worked there that might know.

But yeah, that parking under the store is nice.  We (I guess I mean my experience in Mn, since I have no experience with the store here in NY) have that with the Ikea as well.  Really efficient.

Jesse James:
Our Ikea's all outdoor parking I think, but it's way out near the airport...  I've been in it once.

Our downtown's like that too, sort of, but changing some.  They've gotten to where it's more fun to go there.  We just need the transit to make it easier to get in/out.  Commuter trains here would be a huge boom to the downtown area, not to mention the Convention Center.  Been thinking about that more and more lately since I've had to be in the city a bit more than usual of late.

Ben:
Found a case of this wave at my local Target. Figures I'd find this wave after I bought a INC for $20 shipped on ebay, but at least I have that dude carded and loose now.

77Skywalker:
I've got Darth Vader, Clone Wars Anakin and also the Hoth Luke figures.  My 350th post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version