Author Topic: Clone Wars Maquettes Yoda  (Read 2030 times)

Offline DualSaberMaster

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Oh great, it's Fett"
    • View Profile
Clone Wars Maquettes Yoda
« on: October 3, 2004, 05:42 PM »
Suncoast video stores carries these Maquettes.  Saw plenty of Yoda's at all the Suncoast I visited.  Can't believe how small the box is though.  It would be nice to find these at retail instead of ordering online for them. 
-Ricardo

"I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up"
"#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Maquettes Yoda
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 10:58 PM »
Managed to pick up Yoda and Assajj the other day. Both are excellent, except for the fact that Yoda is a tad bit tiny. I know he's supposed to be "in scale" with the rest of the line, but he's still tiny. Although I guess they did lower the price a bit for him, since he was only $50 while it looks like the rest of the line is running in the $80 range.

The bases are nice, too... better then the maquettes from the Samurai Jack line, which are still some of my favorites. I was kinda hoping that the same studio that did the Samurai Jack ones ended up doing the Clone Wars ones, because a buddy of mine knows someone who works at that studio, and was able to pick me up a set of AP's from the Samurai Jack line, and I was hoping to get the same with the Star Wars line. They are really cool, because instead of just being the same statue, numbered to 50, they are unpainted and numbered. Very cool.