Author Topic: Gentle Giant Mini-Busts Watto and Logray  (Read 5739 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Gentle Giant Mini-Busts Watto and Logray
« on: June 14, 2011, 03:56 AM »
As per the front page, GG posted galleries of the Logray bust, and a nifty Watto bust as well.

http://www.jedidefender.com/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1308024741,35278,
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 05:11 PM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Gentle Giant Mini-Busts Watto and Logray
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 11:07 AM »
Blech. 

Just not seeing much of interest from GG these days I'm sorry to say.  I contemplated joining the PG again but after seeing the offerings I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I was thinking about picking up some Marvel mini-busts but most of them are fairly unappealing as well. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Gentle Giant Mini-Busts Watto and Logray
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 04:07 PM »
Blech. 

Just not seeing much of interest from GG these days I'm sorry to say.  I contemplated joining the PG again but after seeing the offerings I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I was thinking about picking up some Marvel mini-busts but most of them are fairly unappealing as well.

I went ahead and renewed this week... the 10% off and $30 coupon made Hammerhead $40 total.  I'd have spent $60 on him through my usual channels, so that was $20 of the cost back right there.  The rest I can get by selling the Shadow Scout or whatever.  I'd agree that there have been some clunkers, but I'm still a sucker for OT busts.  The Figrin D'an was great IMO.  Hammerhead looks great except for him having a gun. 

I'm also into the McQuarrie busts, so the Snowtrooper is cool to me.