Community > Other Toy Lines

A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Figures!

<< < (26/37) > >>

Nicklab:
That playset is so key in drawing my interest.  Probably because there have just been so few playsets of any kind that something like this ends up being a big deal.

Jedi Idej:
Larger click and hover pics at Funko really shows the detail. Let's hope the paint jobs are up to snuff.

Muftak:
This is really, really great stuff.

A collection of themed action figures, and a "playset" that is really just a display for those specific figures?!

It's like they actually took the time to figure out what modern toy collectors really wanted and gave it to them. I hope they make some money off the effort.

I had no interest in this line at all, though I love the books and the show, but now I find myself wanting to collect them just to be able to support the idea.

Only thing missing is a "stream of urine" accessory to snap onto Tyrion so he can complete his mission to the Wall.  :D

Nicklab:
I just saw the entire first wave of figures at this store called Couch Potato.  The store totally reminds me of Suncoast back in the day.  But this place has the most Funk Pop figures I've ever seen in one place.  Anyhow, the GoT figures look cool. I don't know if I want to pay $11 per figure like they are at this store, but it's the only place I've ever seen them.  I also saw most of them listed on Amazon, so I might go that route.

Jesse James:
Any telling in person just how articulated they are Nick?  Just curious since that may be my deciding factor ultimately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version