Community > Other Toy Lines

A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Figures!

<< < (28/37) > >>

Jesse James:
Ah that's the best route for these for sure I think.  Funko stuff has been oddly distributed to regular retailers I've found. 

Jeff:
I had a couple other things on my EE wishlist come in-stock over the past week, so I put together a $80 order with Jon and Ghost included. 

Looking forward to checking them out.  If I like what I find when I look them over, I'll probably grab Samwell, Tormund, Ygritte, and the rest over the summer.

Jedi Idej:
I see some on eBay and the facial paint apps really pales against the samples. If these are an indication of the run, it would be a disappointment.

Jesse James:
Jeff, my only thot on the elbows was they don't have that "u" notch like the knees do.  Looks more like a rounded pin.  Wrists I was always just wishful thinking. :/

Not sure how in or not I am at this point.  Don't need another collection but articulation aside these are nice sculpts in a much preferred scale.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jeff on June 27, 2016, 02:01 PM ---I had a couple other things on my EE wishlist come in-stock over the past week, so I put together a $80 order with Jon and Ghost included. 

Looking forward to checking them out.
--- End quote ---

Got Jon and Ghost today.  Ghost has 5 POA (neck, 4 legs) and Jon has 9 POA (ball neck, 2x shoulders, 2x elbows, 2x legs, 2x knees).  No ball joints on elbows or knees, but the ball join head is nice.  Would make for some nice easy customs if you want more Crows to guard your wall or whatever.  The samples I got are pretty nice deco wise. 

It's a really nice middle of the road figure.  Good sculpt, decent articulation, good deco - Pretty decent value for just $10 when compared to a lot of other stuff out there.  I think I will eventually pick up Tormund, Sam, and Ygrette.   Maybe go for the White Walkers too, maybe not.  Def going to skip backgrounders like Styr and Rattleshirt though.   Hope they can keep it going. I look forward to seeing what they do for Wave/Series 2. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version