Community > Other Toy Lines

A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Figures!

<< < (4/37) > >>

Nicklab:
Saw the Tyrion figure a couple of days ago.  And AGAIN, like the Jon Snow I had seen before, the paint apps were not good.  On both the Jon Snow and Tyrion figures their beards / 5 o'clock shadow was really messed up.  It was more on the sides of their faces than around their mouths.  And it doesn't give me hope for the line if they can't get some basic paint apps right.

evenflow:
I opted to pass on these after seeing them in person. Sculpts are too soft and don't look enough like the actors.

On the flip side, I bought a bunch of the GOT mystery mini figures and love them. Pulled a 1/144 Jamie from B&N. Couldn't believe it. Still need the 1/144 dragon and the white dragon to complete the set. Also need the GITD Walker but can live without that one. I hope they have more waves planned.

Nicklab:
I finally found a Jon Snow that looked good, and I picked that one up.  All told, I've only seen Jon Snow, Tyrion and Danaerys.  I really want to see the White Walker, Hound and Ned Stark in person before making a decision on any more acquisitions.

evenflow:
Hit up B&N and bought some more mystery minis. They had just put a new box out so i had first pick. Pulled the 1/72 GITD White Walker. All caught up except for the 1/144 dragon.  :-\

P-Siddy:
After seeing these in person a few times, I decided to pick some up.  So far I've got the Hound, Danaerys, and Tyrion.  Need to get Jon and Ned and unsure of the White Walker yet.  I hope we get a Tyrion in casual attire since he rarely wears armor.

I guess we've got until August(ish) before wave two.  I'm surprised we're getting another Dany already (I know she changes clothes) and the fact there's a lot of females in there (not complaining).  Hopefully wave three will have Tywin, Cersei, Theon, Hodor, Bran, Catelyn... or Joff or Sansa though they like to spread it across houses, so there might be Viserys or some Tyrells, Martells, the Mountain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version