Community > Other Toy Lines

A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Figures!

<< < (33/37) > >>

Jesse James:

--- Quote from: Scott on December  6, 2016, 06:01 PM ---That figure looks more like Tyrion than it does Jon Snow

--- End quote ---

Something, and I can't quite put a finger on it, is reminding me of Eric Stoltz in "Mask", or Nicole Kidman...

Rob:
I don't generally bother writing companies to complain, but I went ahead and sent that to Funko in an email.  If they respond, I'll come back and share...

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on December  4, 2016, 11:32 AM ---I took another look at these yesterday when I stopped by my local TRU.  A perfect example of how Funko dropped the ball is on the Night's King.  Take a look at the official product image:

--- End quote ---

Here's an image of the a Night King that I took in a store.  It's like a bad joke.

Rob:
I got reply, a pretty standard one saying we're sorry you're not happy with the product and will forward your comments to the product development team.

Nicklab:
The first store where I saw these Funko GoT figures is going out of business.  They have all of their Funko stock on clearance for 75% off.  And even if these figures are now about $2.75 each (at that particular store), I just can't go in on this line.  All I had to do was look at that droopy faced Jon Snow and say "Yeah, I'm not doing this".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version