Community > Other Toy Lines

A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Figures!

<< < (12/37) > >>

Nicklab:
Picked up the exclusive King's Hand Tyrion today along with the wave 1 Danaerys.  Dany was the last figure from wave 1 that I still needed.  And at $16 and change a piece I thought it was a decent buy. 

P-Siddy:
So, now that Target is carrying these, I ran by some (forgot about it since I was mainly checking for SW figures) and stopped a moment.  Something was different about that wave 1 Tyrion.  It was the SDCC exclusive Blackwater battle Tyrion complete with helmet and scar!  So I picked it up.  There is a sticker that says it's a 2014 Con exclusive as well.

Nicklab:
Really?!?!  That's surprising.  Although I've gotta say, it's pretty cool that they're recognizing Tyrion as much as they are in the GoT line.  This makes for a full three versions of Tyrion in the line, and we haven't even seen wave 2 hit retail in any sort of quantity yet.

P-Siddy:
Oh, I was definitely surprised to see that helmet in there.  Now it makes me want to go back and see if there are difference with the other figures... say a white or green dragon with Dany... though I don't want to buy 3 of the same figure for the dragons.

Nicklab:
I just picked up that exclusive armored Tyrion at Target.  But when I did I also saw versions of Jon Snow and Danaerys Targaryen that had exclusive tags on the packages.  I'm not completely sure what the differences are between the original offerings.  But I think I have an idea.

I'm thinking that in the case of Jon Snow his sword is different.  I think this exclusive version is supposed to be with Longclaw, the Valyrian steel sword given to him by Lord Commander Mormont.  And in the case of Dany?  I *THINK* it's probably the dragon that's different.  The one I saw at Target looked like Drogon was the pack-in dragon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version