Community > Other Toy Lines

A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Figures!

<< < (14/37) > >>

Nicklab:
Hmmm.  Then it seems that maybe those Summer Convention exclusive stickers on the packages of the figures at Target are just a little bit misleading.

I also just took a look at my wave 1 Dany.  I didn't notice any differences between the figure I saw at Target yesterday which had the sticker and the one I have at home that I bought elsewhere.

P-Siddy:
Well, it looks like Series 2 should be our today.  I wonder if they'll be easy to find or not. Most places have Series 1 out still.  Maybe a local TRU.  They never restocked so hopefully they'll get these.

So, the helmet for the exclusive Tyrion does not fit on the regular release's head.  Kind of bummed about that.  Of course, Tyrion is only in the armor and scarred for a brief period.

Nicklab:
I found some of wave 2 today at a B&N. I saw the whole wave except for Arya and Robb Stark. Khal Drogo and Brienne both looked pretty cool, but I left those. Blue dress Dany was alright, too. But I decided to get the King slayer. Jaime Lannister translates pretty well as an action figure, and especially in the Kings Guard armor. I'll pick up the rest of the wave a little bit at a time.

Scott:
I picked up all 6 of Wave 2 at B&N today as well...any word on a Wave 3?  We need Sansa, Joff, King Robert, Cersei, Sam, Bran and some Direwolves!

Scott:
Oh...and Theon, Stannis, Melissandre, both Mormonts and Davos as well :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version