Community > Other Toy Lines

A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Figures!

<< < (17/37) > >>

Nicklab:
I saw some of wave 2 in a TRU store today.  It's nice to see that Funko is keeping things current across a number of retail chains.  Robb and Arya Stark both look pretty good.

What didn't look good?  The $21.99 price tag at this particular TRU store.  Especially since I saw some wave 1 figures at another TRU store for $17.99.  That kind of pricing inconsistency is beyond annoying.

Nicklab:
So has anyone seen any sign of a third wave of GoT Legacy 6" figures out of Toy Fair?  All of the images that I've seen only show the wave 2 figures.

JediJman:
I snagged one of these last week at Target.  They were down to just $9.99, so had to test one out.  Pretty solid figures at that price, but I Can't imagine they will stay around long at most retailers the way they seem to be pegwarming.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on February 16, 2015, 03:09 PM ---So has anyone seen any sign of a third wave of GoT Legacy 6" figures out of Toy Fair?  All of the images that I've seen only show the wave 2 figures.

--- End quote ---

I heard that wave 3 wasn't shown...

McMetal:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on February 16, 2015, 05:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nicklab on February 16, 2015, 03:09 PM ---So has anyone seen any sign of a third wave of GoT Legacy 6" figures out of Toy Fair?  All of the images that I've seen only show the wave 2 figures.

--- End quote ---

I heard that wave 3 wasn't shown...

--- End quote ---

That is not a good sign IMO, especially given the fact there has not even been 1 confirmed figure from that wave leaked to this point. (Although I do specifically recall them saying Tywin would be coming)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version