Author Topic: 2012 Movie Heroes Class II Vehicles  (Read 105536 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Movie Heroes Class II Vehicles
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2013, 09:03 AM »
I stopped by Tuesday Morning after work yesterday and walked out with a brand new, absolutely pristine minty boxed Naboo Fighter for $14.99.  ;D

Best day of SW collecting I've had in a long time.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2013, 09:16 AM »
Same here. I picked up the Naboo fighter and Tank.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2013, 01:13 PM »
I went back to Tuesday Morning and picked up the tank today too. Curious if this is just a straight repaint of the CW version...

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2013, 01:32 PM »
I went back to Tuesday Morning and picked up the tank today too. Curious if this is just a straight repaint of the CW version...

Yes, repaint.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2013, 05:54 PM »
 >:( Stupid Tuesdsay Morning closed their store here years ago (after relocating once), the closest one is at least a 45 minute drive away.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2013, 01:51 AM »
So I went on a Naboo Fighter hunt...

There's a trick to Tuesday Morning's system to finding stuff you want, so long as you have the SKU off the TM price sticker.  Click the link to get the skinny on how to call and track it down, or at the very least narrow your search by a good bit!. 

The SKU reads the same for all the ships though, but the system will tell you as of the previous day's closing, which stores in your zip's immediate area have at least the SKU in stock and a quantity...  3 means the case is there untouched.  Anything less, it's a gamble...  My store only had 2 items, I rolled the dice basically.

I checked and only 2 stores around Pittsburgh came up for me and one's in EBF.  So I went to the one semi-close right after work Saturday, and of all the things they'd sold the tank but had the Naboo Fighter, so I got one for a cool $15. :)  It's awesome too...  TVC level of quality.  The opening hull shows the guns inside, very World War II-ish in design!  It's a dream come true.

It's a tight fit for pilots in their coats, but it is doable.  The ability to swap droids is absolutely worth it.  If I found 2 more I'd probably buy 'em.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 02:24 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2013, 08:47 PM »
Tried my local Tuesday Morning shop, but no luck with the Naboo Fighter or the Republic Fighter Tank.  BTW, thanks for the search tip, Jesse!  Unfortunately there are none in my area.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2013, 10:17 PM »
Yeah I checked out my local Tuesday Morning and the only Star Wars stuff they had were puzzles.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 8, 2013, 06:06 PM »
Saw the new Darth Vader packaged Class II vehicles at my local TRU before going into work today. Left all three - it was the Anakin and Obi-Wan ROTS Jedi Starfighters and Jango Fett's Slave I - which I'm sure is just a repackage from the Yoda line.

I did not grab any of them, hoping that they'll show up at Target and I'll be able to get them cheaper...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2013, 09:10 AM »
Saw the new Darth Vader packaged Class II vehicles at my local TRU before going into work today. Left all three - it was the Anakin and Obi-Wan ROTS Jedi Starfighters and Jango Fett's Slave I - which I'm sure is just a repackage from the Yoda line.

I did not grab any of them, hoping that they'll show up at Target and I'll be able to get them cheaper...

I saw these at TRU yesterday too. Why would I pay all that money for a Slave I when I can walk next door to Target and buy one for $13.48?

Wasn't the Obi-Wan JSF part of the yoda packaged line too? I can't recall now.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2013, 12:28 PM »
The AOTC Obi-Wan JSF was part of the Yoda line, the Vader line has the ROTS Jedi Starfighter re-sculpts.

Turns out the price on the vehicles at Toys R Us was $19.99 - and I had $10 worth of rewards bucks that were expiring, so I pulled the trigger on the two JSFs leaving the Slave-I behind. Eventually I'll grab one for my MIB collection.

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2013, 09:55 PM »
I found a full case of these at TJ Maxx today for $14.99 each. Easy pass as Target is still cheaper at $13.98.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2013, 11:46 PM »
These are crap at any price...  :x  I saw them too McMetal and they're just bad ideas to me.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2013, 03:46 PM »
I don't know if I could buy one at $10. I never had any clone fighter tanks before. But that hollow underbelly is a big turn off.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2013, 07:53 PM »
Bought 2 Greens for $15 each at Tuesday Morning...  Far better than these.