Collectibles > LEGO

Lego Mini Planet/Ship/Figure Sets

<< < (2/5) > >>

Diddly:
Saw these today but passed for now... the only negative is the packaging, which exposes parts of the planets, and is basically really easy for people to break into and steal everything (which happens A LOT in my area over the last few years).

Jesse James:
Saw them at TRU this week as well and passed till either a sale nets me them for a ltitle less, or at least a lower pricepoint at Target/Wal-Mart (I hope).

Mikey D:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February  2, 2012, 01:43 AM ---Saw them at TRU this week as well and passed till either a sale nets me them for a ltitle less, or at least a lower pricepoint at Target/Wal-Mart (I hope).

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I hate TRU's jacked up prices.  Once they hit the Lego Store, Walmart or Target, they should be $10.  I have a $25 gift card from Xmas to the Lego Shop that I was going to use on them, but they weren't in as of last Saturday.  I think the new sets hit Lego Stores earlier this week, so they should be there next I go.

iFett:
When is Target supposed to reset w/new LEGO?  $14.99 is a tad too much for these @TRU...

GrandMoffNick:
I haven't been back to double check if they raised the price, but I only paid $11.99 when I got them at TRU a couple weeks ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version