1) Hem Dazon (Arcona)... I've wanted a Hem for a long time, considering he's the first alien we see. Able too sit down would be nice... Glitterstim sticks would be extra nice.
2) Garouf Lafoe (Human Snitch)... I disagree that he's representative of a generic human patron though. He's pretty unique looking to me, so I put him aside. Now if he had head variants or something, then I'd accept the generic thing.
He's cool because he's the one that tells the Sandtroopers about the dice job Obi just did on Evazan and Baba.
3) Drunk Jawas!!!!! Yes, we need the drunk jawas outside the Cantina. Of course they could just be relaxing, but I say they're too tipsy to go be a nuisance.
4) Dannik Jerriko... I love this guy. Puffin' on a bong, and really non-schelant about the fight that just happened at the bar. He's a cool alien, and would make a great figure but NEEDS the pipe... It's his "thing" ya know?
A blaster w/holster would be great too though.
5) Yerka Mig... To me, this guy is a bit more generic, but still kinda unique. Yerka's got that cool "Correllian" thing going on though, and that would be neat to see someone OTHER than Han sporting the leather coat look.
6) Ellis Helrot... I love the "Scream" alien, so I'd love to see him made... Poseable enough to sit, and maybe hold a drink to his mouth. He's definitely one of the better aliens in the cantina.
7) Dice Ibegon... Who wouldn't want this? I'd take it as an accessory though, considering it could be a single piece.
8 ) The Saurons... 2 figures, one mold though. I think they could pull off the Kal Fas siblings as a 2-pack re-using some of the same parts... That's just my opinion.
9) Bom Vindin... I'm thinking this is the one-horned guy with 2 black eyes? He's got a nifty studded tunic on, and would make yet another wonderful and unique addition to the Cantina.
10) Myo... Is Myo the guy with one eye? Definitely cool...
11) (Since Dice can be an accessory I'm making an "11th" choice) The Gotal... I cannot recall which name his his, but I'd take the Gotal in a heartbeat since I believe his species crops up elsewhere.
A lot of my choices revolve around the customizing potential of the figures... To me, that's what's great about some of the figures we've gotten so far from the Cantina. The Duros still is a great custom figure, and a great figure all around from Hasbro.
It's a shame most of Hasbro's cantina figures are barely poseable, much less poseable enough to sit down and actually look like they're drinking. They are some of their better figures from the modern line though if you ask me... Even the Wave 1 and Wave 2 Cantina sets looked like they had some great figures in them (I know Wave 1's were an improvement over their previous versions by far).