Author Topic: Fear the Walking Dead  (Read 3799 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Fear the Walking Dead
« Reply #120 on: May 3, 2016, 10:21 PM »
I can't decide if Strand is actually gay or just really committed to a con.
Peacekeeper, when it absolutely, positively has to be nuked in 30 minutes or less.  Or the next nuke's free!

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 22, 2016, 11:57 PM »
Anyone still watching? Anyone? Bueller?

Once again they destroy a good place.  Well, a decent place under the thumb of a nutty woman. What place will they bring doom to in season 2 part 2? Which son will out weird the other, Nick or Chris?

Can't hardly wait.  :-\

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2016, 03:44 PM »
I'm still in.  Although it is not priority watching.  I watched "almost live" last night simply because there wasn't anything else to watch.

Last night had potential, and then it went to crap...kind of like a bunch of episodes.  The entire thing with the barber talking to ghosts was stupid.  (You can tell how awesome it is when I don't know his name).

I have said it before, this show does have potential to be good.  But it is so ADHD and won't focus on anything in particular except the craziness of a couple of people.  It's a lot like Season 2 of TWD in that there is so much standing around, talking, and then something gets going, only to be picked up again the next week....and then to be let down because nothing really happened.

I guess I'll keep doing what I'm doing.  I'll watch when there is time and when there is nothing else to watch.

FWIW, I DVRd "Colony" from USA and have enjoyed it after two episodes.  I know that is not remotely related to the subject at hand, but it jumped into my head.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2016, 08:28 PM »
Just a big old let down in my book. Seriously, none of those dopes got eaten? Ruben Blades was about the most interesting character outside of Strand but I guess he won't be back? Meh.

It's like zombies are just an afterthought on this show. No real sense of imminent danger there like we see on TWD.

And back in August already? That seems too soon...
"Those fighting to be included in the ideal of equality are not being divisive; those fighting to keep those people out are."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2016, 08:08 AM »
This last episode was not a good one to air going into hiatus.  Why the hell has Daniel gone bat-crap crazy after basically an afternoon at the hacienda?

Don't even get me started on Chris.

I just don't like how everyone in this show is acting like the folks in TWD when the apocalypse has only been going on for about 5 weeks in Fear.  TWD is at least 2 years into it!
Peacekeeper, when it absolutely, positively has to be nuked in 30 minutes or less.  Or the next nuke's free!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2016, 09:43 PM »
I watched the ending off an on the other night.  This how is pure ****.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77