Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

Walmart "Discover the Force" TPM3D Battle Packs

<< < (2/11) > >>

Jayson:
No, that one was R2-A6

Phrubruh:
But I always thought the one on the Queen's ship was R2-A6. That what they always said during EP1.

Jayson:
Since the green droid (R2-N3) was destroyed repairing the hyperdrive at the beginning of TPM that one couldn't be R2-A6 as he was Ric Olie's droid/co-pilot during the Battle of Naboo.   (As Hasbro would like us to believe). :P

Darby:
Why Jayson do you point these things out to us???   ;)

I always thought it was A6 as well.  Shoot.  Well, I was thinking of this set anyhow, mostly for the novelty of this group as BAD's.  Plus I kind of wanted a spare set for my Queen's Royal starship.

Jesse James:
I like how 3PO's legs are absurdly warped to fit on the stand they were never meant to fit on.  Funny.

I really want a set of the racer flags for some reason but no way in hell, even on clearance (unless it's really steep maybe) I'd buy these sets.  TRU's and WM's both blow.  Bummer on the flags but I'll live I guess.  Or someone will scan them in so I can print them.

the droid set...  Eh, I like having extra droids.  I could see me getting that, but I really don't see anything there I don't already own pretty much.  Built quite a few green/white droids so one of him will just double up I guess.  Maybe if I see the set or it's on sale or something.  I've always assumed astromechs are like toasters in that just about everyone has one or can get one easily, and so there's tons of all the color combo's out there, especially the "basic" ones like the green/white or blue/white models and things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version