Author Topic: 2012 TPM Multi-Troop Transport (MTT)  (Read 114849 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 TPM Multi-Troop Transport (MTT)
« Reply #210 on: August 27, 2012, 05:37 PM »
thx for sharing.  I didn't have time to go digging everywhere, but wanted to see what was up with this...  Not real sure that makes the MTT a whole lot better, but still kinda neat.

2 figs and a mini-rig?  $25-$30 ? 

Makes me wish they would have made that lil eu ship that sat in the Falcon's mandibles years back.  Any word on that for its re-release?
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 29, 2012, 12:50 PM »

oh so it launches from that command area, pretty neat and thanks for the heads up, Ill have to get a couple of those to go with my MTTs!!

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 29, 2012, 12:53 PM »
....now I wonder if it can be completely concealed in that compartment??

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 29, 2012, 09:24 PM »
I'm in for the MTT, as soon as the Wal-Marts around here finally stock it.  I've been looking at empty shelf spaces for it for at least a week now.  I assume TRU will get these in later too?

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 29, 2012, 09:24 PM »
2 figs and a mini-rig?  $25-$30 ? 

The price is supposed to be $19.99.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 29, 2012, 10:47 PM »
Thanks Chewie.  I still find it odd that Target has no place for this thing unless it will be an unforseen holiday item?  I live in Minnesota.  I hate construction season...and winter, but snow is pretty to look at.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Spirit of MAC

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 9, 2012, 03:51 AM »
I came across 2 of these yesterday at one of my local WMs, and despite my original thoughts (below) was about to buy one 'til I noticed both boxes were completely crushed on one end, to the point that it made me worried about the contents inside potentially being jacked up.  After a bit of thought and consideration, I ultimately decided to leave them both, which I think was a pretty strong indication to myself that I'm still not overly concerned about coming across these again later.  Man, I'll be kicking myself if that's not the case, and I never come across one again!  But at least they're definitely starting to trickle out a little more now.  It was definitely much heavier than I was expecting.  I might do curls with this thing once I finally grab it.
Softgoods suck.  Almost as much as the Prequels.

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 10, 2012, 11:29 AM »
....maybe one one in each hand

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 10, 2012, 02:43 PM »
I wouldn't worry about not being able to find one of these things...they are not likely to move at all until closer to the holidays. if then. The ones around here have been gathering dust since they were stocked.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 17, 2012, 12:45 PM »
I still haven't seen one of these things and I even stopped by the Walmart yesterday.

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 17, 2012, 05:00 PM »
Man, I'll be kicking myself if that's not the case, and I never come across one again!

Oh no!!!  The world is ending! 

Wait a minute...the MTT is a prequel vehicle, and you hate the prequels, right?   ???
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline Spirit of MAC

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 18, 2012, 05:36 AM »
These things are now officially shelf warming at several of our local WMs, as I suspected they might.  Now the question is how long 'til the clearance sales start, especially since they take up such a sizeable chunk of shelf space.

Oh no!!!  The world is ending! 

Wait a minute...the MTT is a prequel vehicle, and you hate the prequels, right?   ???

8 days to jump on that one?  You're losing your touch, FG.  But since I’ve already answered that question several times, I won't bother to do so again here.  How about instead of being a troll, you just go start a thread asking folks here why they collect prequel figures/toys if they generally dislike the prequels?  I know there’s quite a few in the same boat.  You can even use me as an example, if you’d like.  (Yes, I know you honestly don't care one iota how/what others here at JD collect, but please, feel free to play along.)

EDIT:  Here, I took the liberty and went ahead and got the ball rolling for you.  Feel free to work your magic in there now.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 06:01 AM by Spirit Of Mace »
Softgoods suck.  Almost as much as the Prequels.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 20, 2012, 09:34 AM »
These are up on Amazon.com for $129.99.  I wonder what price they might drop to during the holiday season as other big items have typically done in the past....   

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #223 on: September 20, 2012, 01:45 PM »
I'm hoping epic price drops ala the shuttle...  I landed (no pun) that thing so cheap that even though I've still yet to find a real use for it, I couldn't pass it up at the time.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 5, 2012, 05:35 PM »
So yeah, I saw this today at TRU for.......  $180.........................   WTF?!?!?!