Author Topic: 50¢ BattleBots  (Read 2979 times)

Offline MisterPL

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sarcastic instigator at large.
    • View Profile
50¢ BattleBots
« on: August 4, 2003, 01:40 PM »
Anyone looking for a cheap but interesting way to flesh out a Watto's Junkyard diorama or in need of some very affordable friction motors should head to TRU. I found BattleBots on clearance for 50¢ each. Some cool customizing possibilities, especially for the EU crowd or anyone looking to add a little extra personailty to their Sandcrawler.
Post sober.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: 50¢ BattleBots
« Reply #1 on: August 4, 2003, 01:47 PM »
If I had a Sandcrawler that is :-*

Great idea John! thinking outside the box is always keen

Offline MisterPL

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sarcastic instigator at large.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 4, 2003, 02:49 PM »
If I had a Sandcrawler that is :-*

Scott, if you don't have a Sandcrawler, what kind of customizer are you?!  :P I thought EVERY customizer had a Sandcrawler.

But a Watto's Junkyard is so much easier. Just dump all your spare tech parts and random cameo props (I have a Terminator endoskeleton for mine  ;D), put a Watto in the middle of it and voila! Instant Mos Espa flea market.

Now get to work on that Sandcrawler!
Post sober.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: August 4, 2003, 04:52 PM »
Indeed, those battlebots have some great custom potential to them.  I napped a couple of them back when a store here (Family Toy Warehouse) was going outta business.  

Even make good accessories for figures with some of the parts.  Thanks for the tip, because now it looks like a trip out to TRU is on the agenda.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77