Author Topic: Defender Wishlists 2012 Discussion  (Read 46536 times)

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Defender Wishlists 2012 Discussion
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 02:24 PM »
vote Sarissa Jeng for AOTC!

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012, 03:40 PM »

OK, but vote Dash Rendar when we get to EU. ;)
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 04:07 PM »
Man, that AOTC wave last year, and which is now widely available at 5 Below for (drum roll) $5 a pop, has me really scratchin' my head on this one this year.

Outlander Ani/Padme, Zam...  These were the kind of things I really had the most desire to see.

Am I the only one interested in a Dexter Jetster resculpt now, maybe?  Tons of arms = tons of articulation possibilities.  Would love the deleted pipe. :P
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 04:35 PM »

Weazel needs some more love.

I wish I'd cast a vote for Weazel.  Especially considering Warwick Davis's new show on HBO!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 04:35 PM »
Yeah, AOTC doe not have much I want other than Jedi, it was tough. I went for Saesee, Luminara, Plo Koon and some others as I want them to have the Kit Fisto treatment. There are some other resculpts but there is nothing from that film that "I must have". I can think of TPM Jedi that I really want than AOTC and ROTS!

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 04:36 PM »

OK, but vote Dash Rendar when we get to EU. ;)

I am sorry, but with regret I must tell you that all of my EU spots will probably be dedicated to Ewok Movie figures.

Who am I kidding, they will be dedicated to Ewok Movie figures...

Warwick Davis is on an HBO show?

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2012, 04:37 PM »
Cliegg is really the only thing I really want...if they don't make him for the AOTC launch there will be hell to pay

Outside of that I really don't see them delving too deep into the list here next year, I expect lots of Jango and Yoda and some rereleases of the really nice sculpts they already have out there (Ani, Obi, Mace, Dooku, SBD)  Maybe some new separatists and a new Arena Padme would be cool

I'm cool with resculpts of Coleman Trebor and Pablo Jill and agree with JACK on seeing some other Jedi too...

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2012, 04:52 PM »
I saw that someone voted for Coleman Kcaj in the AOTC poll.  IIRC, he only appears in REVENGE OF THE SITH, and in hologram form only.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2012, 05:17 PM »
Maybe it's me but I am still happy with the 2004 version of Coleman. Don't get me wrong I think he would be sweet SA upgraded but I really want to see a new Plo and Saesee first. But it seems that a legless old dude and an old hag librarian are ruling the fan request lists. It's pretty funny when you think about it, out of the thousands of characters the spaced aged senior citizens are winning.

Coming in 2013:
Discover the EP2 Elderly #1: Cleigg Larrs with spring loaded hand shaking action and light up hover Lark with exciting Cleigg catch phrases!!!

Discover the EP2 Elderly #2:  Jocasta Nu with real rubbery skin and brittle bone breaking joint action!

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2012, 05:22 PM »
I saw that someone voted for Coleman Kcaj in the AOTC poll.  IIRC, he only appears in REVENGE OF THE SITH, and in hologram form only.

it was me, thanks for the heads up, I modified my vote,

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2012, 05:31 PM »
I'm cool with resculpts of Coleman Trebor

Maybe it's me but I am still happy with the 2004 version of Coleman. Don't get me wrong I think he would be sweet SA upgraded

Isn't he the dinosaur guy?  Didn't they just give him an SA upgrade in the Geonosis Arena sets?

Maybe he's not "perfect", but I would rather see NEW arena Jedi than the third attempt at Dino-Jedi-Man.  :P
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline SnTrooper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2012, 08:32 PM »
No, he is really there when Anakin in being named to the council.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2012, 08:42 PM »
I'm cool with resculpts of Coleman Trebor

Maybe it's me but I am still happy with the 2004 version of Coleman. Don't get me wrong I think he would be sweet SA upgraded

Isn't he the dinosaur guy?  Didn't they just give him an SA upgrade in the Geonosis Arena sets?

Maybe he's not "perfect", but I would rather see NEW arena Jedi than the third attempt at Dino-Jedi-Man.  :P

Yeah, Trebor's off my list at this point...  I liked the Geonosis Arena one, so much I bought a couple of it for customs.  That one was fine by me.  It lacks some "skirt" parts I think but I can add them with cloth scraps I think.

The Pablo Jill look-a-like is never going to make my list other than as Pablo Jill in AOTC. :P  If they redo him, I'm sure he'll be so nice ya buy him twice.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012, 07:29 AM »
They could literally do a whole wave of different Padme costumes.

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2012, 07:35 AM »
Maybe it's me but I am still happy with the 2004 version of Coleman. Don't get me wrong I think he would be sweet SA upgraded but I really want to see a new Plo and Saesee first. But it seems that a legless old dude and an old hag librarian are ruling the fan request lists. It's pretty funny when you think about it, out of the thousands of characters the spaced aged senior citizens are winning.

Coming in 2013:
Discover the EP2 Elderly #1: Cleigg Larrs with spring loaded hand shaking action and light up hover Lark with exciting Cleigg catch phrases!!!

Discover the EP2 Elderly #2:  Jocasta Nu with real rubbery skin and brittle bone breaking joint action!
"Geriatric Rage!!"