Wow, what a letdown.
- Tarkin sucks, which is disappointing considering how long we've been waiting for one. Why waste soft goods on him? That's just a puzzling move, save that for Jedi or Troopers, or people who actually do more than just stand there and walk around. Would it kill Hasbro to have some consistency between their Imperial Officers?
- Really digging the ROTJ figures, especially the Royal Guard and the Weequay. I'll pick up a bunch of the Royal Guards since I only found one during the ROTS line. I also want to make some Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax customs since I missed that set too.
- Realistic Clone Wars figs are meh. I might get Ahsoka just because but do I really need a costume variant of Anakin or Obi-Wan? I'm happy enough with the 2D Animated Clone Wars versions of them. I'd rather see villains like Cad Bane, Pre Visla, etc.
- I understand why people are upset about Hoth Luke but I don't mind. I'll gladly snag one.
- MORE Sandtroopers and Vaders?
- 2nd year in a row for a lame SDCC Exclusive, but I'll get Bespin Leia when it hits retail. Money saved I guess.