Community > JD Sports Forum!

Jedidefender Fantasy Baseball 2012

<< < (2/12) > >>

Scott:
I'm in and I treated you roughly back in 2007 :-*

Dressel Rebel:
Man.  From another point of view though, if you average everyone's place in the standings the past 4 seasons, I doubt anyone is higher than my 2.0 average.

Actually if you do all-time place in the standings and toss in my 2 championships, I'm willing to bet I'm #1 in average place in the standings lifetime.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Dressel Rebel on February 10, 2012, 03:02 PM ---Man.  From another point of view though, if you average everyone's place in the standings the past 4 seasons, I doubt anyone is higher than my 2.0 average.

Actually if you do all-time place in the standings and toss in my 2 championships, I'm willing to bet I'm #1 in average place in the standings lifetime.

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't feel good about averaging like that, because I flat out missed the draft in 2009 and 2010 and there seems to be a direct correlation between that and how well I do overall.

2011 - 1 of 8
2010 - 8 of 9
2009 - 6 of 7
2008 - 1 of 8

2007 - 3 of 8
2006 - 3 of 7
2005 - 5 of 8

If we're measuring our dongs here though... I'll just throw out there that I'm currently the defending champ in Baseball, Football, and Hockey. 

Dressel Rebel:
I'll make sure I fight you to the death in basketball then.  There's no way I'm letting you be a 4 sport champion in the same year.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Dressel Rebel on February 10, 2012, 04:05 PM ---I'll make sure I fight you to the death in basketball then.  There's no way I'm letting you be a 4 sport champion in the same year.

--- End quote ---

I noticed I'm 1 today, but I don't think it'll happen.  I've got a big problem at SG, and no one seems to want to trade me one for David Lee, who I can't really use.  Also, Al Horford disappearing early hasn't been great for me either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version